FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

8DPO today and temp is still high! but I still have a sore throat :/ WOOHOO! Lord your in control!

So you got pregnant the 1st time you tried or you didnt even try WHO GIVES A CRAP!

So today is 14dpo no period and nipples so sore I cant touch them...HUM yet all hpt's have been BFN. Oh and I have really bad cramps WTF...

Stop bitching about still being pregnant...You still have 3 weeks to go...Nobody told you to get knocked up for the 3rd time in 3 years...I know your dh hates you for it...

LOL :rofl:

It's so totally true too...Sadly none of their babies were planned. This last time he was super pissed and told her to get an abortion. Glad she didn't though. She just delivered her baby boy yesterday morning. So now they are at 2 y.o. girl, 1 y.o. boy and and 1 day old boy. She claims that she is gonna get her tubes tied...we will see.

Some people really should have a harder time getting pregnant, some it should be easier.

She doesnt care about MY pain... i have so much anger i hurt so bad! Cant this just go away and be over!

Stop bitching about still being pregnant...You still have 3 weeks to go...Nobody told you to get knocked up for the 3rd time in 3 years...I know your dh hates you for it...

LOL :rofl:

It's so totally true too...Sadly none of their babies were planned. This last time he was super pissed and told her to get an abortion. Glad she didn't though. She just delivered her baby boy yesterday morning. So now they are at 2 y.o. girl, 1 y.o. boy and and 1 day old boy. She claims that she is gonna get her tubes tied...we will see.

Some people really should have a harder time getting pregnant, some it should be easier.
You are so right.....

:growlmad: would you just hurry up stupid :witch:! this being late and giving me bfn's is for the birds!!! (but still hoping there's a very shy bfp in there somewhere..)

constipated today...im sure it has nothing to do with the pound of cheese i ate yesterday! i KNOW its a pregnancy symptom so let me have my moment!

let the wait begin please please stay and let these spermys catch if they havent already!!! why didnt i finish dtd last night aaaahh damn you ovulation pain!!!!! lets hope the other spermys got you :dohh:

mini rant over :blush:

So yeah still no AF due yesterday and got another BFN this morning. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

^^ i know what you mean..

my rant for today~~~>> STUPID :witch:!!!! :growlmad::growlmad: how dare you play with my body like that! show up late and unwanted! what i would give to just get rid of you!!!! :growlmad::growlmad:
now to try AGAIN!:dohh:

WooHoo im 10DPO and have wet cervical muscus! This is GOOD! I dont have wet cervical mucus even when i ovulate! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6dpo and I feel like crap. Sharp pains in abdomen that come and go and just feeling over all blah! I don't ever get sick either....WTH??

6dpo and I feel like crap. Sharp pains in abdomen that come and go and just feeling over all blah! I don't ever get sick either....WTH??

exactly same as me,, although i dont feel sick just terrible headaches coming and going, and cramps and sharp pains for me too,... i just feel there is something going on and its not just in my head ! baby dust sent your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->