FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

My heart goes out to all you ladies - I think it's hard when TTC is such a big part of your life, and you feel isolated from your social networks...I guess that's why this is such a great site!

I'm just starting out, but mine would still say super lame, embarrassing things, like:

Spent the whole morning researching and picking out an infant car seat

or

Which breast pump should I get?

(No, I haven't bought anything...but I feel really embarrassed "shopping" for baby stuff when we haven't even conceived.)

or

Sorry I left the party. I wanted to go home and POAS.

Why me? When will my time be? Will it be another angel God? Please hear me Lord.

Hi everyone, been stalking this thread a while and so many of these posts sound like me.

As of right now my current would be...
"No, No I won't just TRY IVF and even though I want to adopt later in life, I don't want to adopt now. For the love of everything holy stop giving me alternatives and be the supportive only sister you claim to be. It's PCOS, which doesn't qualify me for hopeless and in need of everything but natural conception unless a doctor tells me otherwise!"

Seriously I just want to be pregnant already.. It's not from the lack of trying people so quit asking.. Please God let me off this emotional roller coaster and let this be my month!!!

"y can't the 15th come any sooner"
then there would be questions as to y ect ect

"Yes, I know God has a plan... Stop telling me this, I wanted to lob off your head when you kept saying it when I lost my first child... saying it to me while I suffer month after month of negative pregnancy tests doesn't make me hate you any less. So PLEASE... SHUT THE EFF UP"

Mine would say:

I'm so confused as to what's going on with my body right now. I don't know if I'm even ovulating because of my STUPID PCOS! Just because I have 3 kids already DOES NOT mean I'd be okay with not having another! I want a big family and I'm determined to have just that. So telling me be happy I have 3 is NOT helping!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish you would all just be supportive of me and that I didn't have to hide it from you and tell you that when I am pregnant that MY child was unplanned because of YOUR judgements. *I* know what it's like to wonder if your parents stayed together because you were born and I do not want that for my child. Why can't you just be happy that me and my husband love eachother so much we want to bring life into this world?

Mine would have to be:

I know it will happen when the time is right. Stop telling me this. I know God has a plan. Knowing all of this doesn't change the fact that I want to see two lines this mth. Every mth I feel like a failure as a female because I just can't seem to get pregnant. Yes I am blessed to have a sweet little boy now and I know i should be happy with that. But I want more.

Mine would have to be:

I know it will happen when the time is right. Stop telling me this. I know God has a plan. Knowing all of this doesn't change the fact that I want to see two lines this mth. Every mth I feel like a failure as a female because I just can't seem to get pregnant. Yes I am blessed to have a sweet little boy now and I know i should be happy with that. But I want more.

:hugs: Aw sweety, your post is so similar to mine. Just because we have kids already people think we aren't losing out on anything. They just don't get it. I am so sorry.

Hi Ladies! I just saw this thread today and I absolutely love it!

My post would be:

Just cause you have kids and they annoy the hell out of you doesn't mean I don't want kids of my own. Stop telling me that I don't want kids and that I don't want to have to deal with them. I would do anything to have a baby of my own, they would not be a burden on me they would be a blessing!

Well today's status would be something like this....

"Damn it, damn it, damn it all.. Why the hell won't the damn witch leave me alone!?! Not happy. Here's hoping to success in the next cycle, it would be so freaking sweet to find out for my birthday I am pregnant."

I really wish you would all just be supportive of me and that I didn't have to hide it from you and tell you that when I am pregnant that MY child was unplanned because of YOUR judgements. *I* know what it's like to wonder if your parents stayed together because you were born and I do not want that for my child. Why can't you just be happy that me and my husband love eachother so much we want to bring life into this world?

I am right there with you. We would have to tell alot of people that our baby wasn't planned. We have alot of people who don't want us to try and tell us we are to young. If I am old enough to get married, I am old enough to have a baby. I wish everyone could be supportive but I guess there are some people who just don't want good things for others. Baby dust to you!

Well today's status would be something like this....

"Damn it, damn it, damn it all.. Why the hell won't the damn witch leave me alone!?! Not happy. Here's hoping to success in the next cycle, it would be so freaking sweet to find out for my birthday I am pregnant."

:hugs: Aww, that would be a wonderful gift for your birthday. You'll be in my prayers. :)

Mine would be:

Lay off of me. I know how its done. Its just when it happens it will happen. So there. ](*,)

I love this thread. Reading it makes me feel better about all the grumpy thought going through my head.

2 days ago it would have been

I am sick of seeing pregnancy announcements from my friends when we are sitting not very patiently waiting for the Endocrinologist to decide what fertility treatment the DH needs. I am gonna scream if I see one more friend pregnant !!!!!

Now it would be

Hahhhhhhhhhh, Im only bloody pregnant exactly 4 weeks after you doctors told us we could never conceive naturally whoooooo hooooooo xxxxxxxx

Mine would have to be:

:hugs: Aw sweety, your post is so similar to mine. Just because we have kids already people think we aren't losing out on anything. They just don't get it. I am so sorry.

Thank you!! I will keep you in my prayers and maybe we both will get that BFP very soon.

2 days ago it would have been

I am sick of seeing pregnancy announcements from my friends when we are sitting not very patiently waiting for the Endocrinologist to decide what fertility treatment the DH needs. I am gonna scream if I see one more friend pregnant !!!!!

Now it would be

Hahhhhhhhhhh, Im only bloody pregnant exactly 4 weeks after you doctors told us we could never conceive naturally whoooooo hooooooo xxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!! I love to see one of us get a BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"