FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

Somedays it sucks being a wife and one day my husband is going to have to grow up and stop being such a baby. It is really annoying to come home from work at 10 pm (when you were supposed to be done at 5 but stayed over to finish an assignment) only to walk in the door and be asked if I had eaten yet, not so that you could get off your duff and cook, but so that I could then go into the kitchen and make dinner for you.

My sister in law's husband is exxactly the same!!! Sometimes i think men are good for only one thing... :flower:

:haha:i hope ya'll don't mind if i jump in..... i know i'm late :)
mine would say so what i really haven't been on fb lately, but i found bnb and i rather chat about things that don't start with you lol!!!!!!!! or if my husband knocks on the door while i'm testing i will have a fit..... it only takes 3 to 5 mins to get results. whatever it is that you want right now can wait or better yet do it yourself lmbo!!!!!!!!!!!

If it wasn't for BnB I would have no one to talk to about me TTC because they are the only ones who are supportive!

" im all sexed out...wont be at work because got my legs in the air just to make sure the swimmers stay in....wish me luck :)" lol

Hate when a co-worker says to another if she can't handle an earthquake how is she going to handle being a mother. (we had an earthquake today). I am sorry I have been off my anxiety/panic medication for 4 months because I am trying to have a baby and this has been the first earthquake I have felt since! Yes I know I will have to be strong for my child but give me a break I am not on my medication right now!

Mine would say,
I just want to see two pink lines. When is it going to be my turn!!!! Should really have been a actor because I have had loads of practice pretending I'm happy for your pregnancy and birth news!!!!!!! Lol
Love this thread!!!
Thank you

really YOUR PREGNANT congrats. Now please stop posting about you going out and drinking and smoking.

Mine would be:

Sex, sex, sex. Thats all Ive been doing trying to make a baby"

Or this one I wish i could post cause im dying to shout it

"I had my FIRST ORGASM EVER" well it wasnt during sex it was just b4 it. lol. but its never happened to me and now i can say it has! Im so freaking excited! Sorry but I was really dying to scream that!

Yesterday I had stretching and pulling, today I'm having major back pain that witchh better not be on her way. I want a baby like yesterday soooooo bad!!!

today's status:

stop telling other people (in my presence) that it is my fervent prayer that i get pregnant. it is my fervent prayer that you mind your own business and shut up! :grr:

Temp dropped below coverline :cry: assuming today will be start of a new cycle. Ugh! Ready to be pregnant already!!

i wish i didnt have line eye...cos then everyone would ask what line eye is

how do you get 2 lines on a opk than the next day 2 lines on a hpt both visible, and still have a change of it really meaning a bfn........ screaming what the heck is going!!!!!!!

So excited that you finally know we are ttc! It was so hard and so upsetting to have to keep this a secret when it should be a happy time for all of us!

Somebody important up there hates me... send him away to CA the week I am fertile? THE HELL? I am so not happy.

I am actually Ill today so don't go thinking I've taken a sickie just for the sake of it. Hell your salary flex fund allows you to have sick time so why not use it when you're actually ill. I'd love to tell you all my cold like symptoms could be early signs of pregnancy but I'm not stupid enough to do that...just yet ;)

I'm still feeling extremely happy and positive this cycle, roll on Monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->