Facebook Status

ToxicFox92

TTC baby #1
Reaction score
I nicked this from the ntnp forum, i thought it was a cool idea.

Just write what you'd like to say right now, but can't on faceobok etc cause of stalkers or just generally not wanting people to know.

Thought it would be good to get some stuff off your chest :happydance:

i wud say "cd1 again cnt belive it" :cry:

Why do all the maternity clothes look so.... maternal?? Where is the style?

Tired of cramping for these last 3 days, where's my + dammit!

Why do all the maternity clothes look so.... maternal?? Where is the style?

Check out ASOS.com :)
Their maternal clothes are so good !!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what's best for me, I'm ready to be a mommy and that's all that matters. Age is just a number, get over yourselves!!

I want my tube and babies back and I don't want to wait for IVF!!! Do I even need IVF?? I wish it was Jan so I knew where I stand. And can all of my fb friends pease stop announcing your pregnancies because its driving me slowly insane!!! (fairly long status there, but you get the jist!!)

I wish I could be pregnant for Christmas.

Would all of my pregnant friends please stop putting all the details of your pregnancy and how thrilled you both are on line for the world to see, can't you see how crushing it is everytime i see, read or hear it/ you. Yes I'm thrilled for you both but I just want it to be our turn

I hate how my baby sister makes me want to cry when I see her. I want her to me mine, not my mums!!

I miss my baby.... I wish she/he was still inside me

I hate how CD1 every month makes me feel like a failure as a women and like I have let my fantastic husband down again xxx

- didnt know it would take so long and be so frustrating! hurry up BFP, we want our baby! :(

Would all of my pregnant friends please stop putting all the details of your pregnancy and how thrilled you both are on line for the world to see, can't you see how crushing it is everytime i see, read or hear it/ you. Yes I'm thrilled for you both but I just want it to be our turn

I totally agree with this one.. in the past 3 days, ive bumped (no pun intended) into 2 of my pregnant friends.. one is due next week, and the other one in 9 weeks. Despite people on facebook giving running commentries on their pregnancies.. its driving me insane! :(

All my friends and family have kids or are pregnant. I want to experience what its like to be pregnant and have a baby of my own so badly that, at this point I am in tears when I see any pregnant woman...especially if she is younger than me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->