Facebook Status

Well then no one outside the forum will know not that it makes it better... small mercies.

no shes a former ttc buddy from another forum

Oh, well in that case I would probably still use it as well since it's a person outside of the intimate family and friends circle, but still! That's just horrible! Like another lady said, it's like breaking the unwritten law, as well as trust, amongst pregnant ladies and mothers :growlmad:

Fuck off fuck off fuck off.

So angry and frustrated. Why can idiots get pregnant at the drop of a hat but we can't.

Fuck off fuck off fuck off.

So angry and frustrated. Why can idiots get pregnant at the drop of a hat but we can't.

Lol! I know!

Also I logged on to my fb earlier and another girl I went to school with has got pregnant! this will be her 3rd child (but she doesnt know who the dad is! why would u share that on fb?). She doesnt work and never has.. She even said shes doing it to get a bigger house.

That upset me alot! I have worked since I left school at 16, I have a flat which I pay for and I have a loving partner I have been with for 3 and a half years!

Grrr...

:(

On this emotional rollercoaster... I just want a baby so bad. Why does this have to be so hard?

So excited for Friday!!! Getting my HSG done!! :) one more step to getting my BFP!! :)

if one more person tells me to relax and it will happen, i may just explode

pcos and low sperm morph helllo!!!!

jkhkjnjhb8879.... Don't give up! Proud parent to a 4 month old and i have your same issues!

Sometimes I just want to scream. "I CANT MAKE BABIES!! :'( "

About to move on the 33rd Cycle TTC#1. I'm trying to keep a good PMA!

If we do indeed have fertility issues I want to be callous and tell people something similar when they say junk like relax....pray...whatever.

People see my 3 year old and ask so when are you going to have another one????? I had been saying oh I don't know when it happens. Now I say....Well we have been trying for a year and if we aren't pregnant this month then I will be on my 5th round of Clomid! It is kind of funny to see the look on their face of oh crap I shouldn't have said that. Someone made the mistake of saying it as we were waiting for an elevator. Long uncomfortable wait for her!!!!!!
My status would read "Stop asking me when we are going to have another child! If you only knew what we are going through."

Oh, nursemommy... I wish I could do that. Maybe in a few more cycles I will be ready. We have been married 7 years and people are always asking us now... I mean really, use some common sense and think. Chances are we are having trouble and its a sensitive subject, since neither of us have said we aren't going to have any.

My status today would be:

So excited for my doctor's appt tomorrow! Hopefully I can get some answers and help and get this ttc show on the road!

attacking me and sending me nasty messages over the Internet doesn't give you power over me, it just means you are safe behind your computer screen from me blasting you in the face with my fists

Stop griping, moaning and complaining about morning sickness! You are growing a baby... A bundle of joy. Me how ever am not. I'll trade ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->