Facebook Status

I have a friend doing this too. She knows we have been trying for a long time. I told her I would trade her situations in a heart beat!

Stop griping, moaning and complaining about morning sickness! You are growing a baby... A bundle of joy. Me how ever am not. I'll trade ya.

I really wish the fertility clinic would call to schedule hubby's SA!

So many friends announcing they are pregnant. Wish I could join you all. Trying for our last bubba and wish it would happen right now!

Out again this month!!!!!! Seriously thinking of blocking posts from my pregnant friends as yet another one says she is pregnant!!!

I wish my loss was more public sometimes so that I could freely mope instead of hiding my emotions ........... I just want my happy ending :baby:

I know ive had 8 losses, but i also know i carried dd to term 3yrs ago, nothings changed since then! Im WELL aware of the risks ...dont judge me and talk behind my back saying 'can you BELIEVE. shes trying again, after all shes been through" i dont want your pity party, treat me like a normal women ttc, be happy (w/a tad bit of nervous us ok) when i do get my bfp! Support OUR choice. No, im not crazy.

One last thing -to my younger friend who is 6wks pregnant with her second yet her mom has custody of her first. And shes homeless and doesnt know who the father is...stop reminding me your pregnant, considering you are one if the few who knows! I almost hyper ventilated when you told me you were most likely pregnant!

Ok, im done ..for today lol

If one more person says any if these things I'm gonna punch them in the face! " just have sex like jack rabbits and it'll happen" "God will give you a baby when the time is right..just believe in God" "just get drunk and have sex" grrr!!!

I wish I could shout this from the roof tops but ill put it here instead!!

We are going though IVF and we have two AMAZING embryos are growing strong and tomorrow I will be PUPO with twins!!!!!!!

I wish I could shout this from the roof tops but ill put it here instead!!

We are going though IVF and we have two AMAZING embryos are growing strong and tomorrow I will be PUPO with twins!!!!!!!

Congratulations I hope they are lovely and sticky for you!!

I really hope we get pregnant on our own so we dont have to do IVF :( OR somehow we come across TONS of money and we can do IVF with no problem ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->