Facebook Status

I hate POAS. I'm so thirsty and wanna pee right now. Have to hold it in at least another 1 hr. *SIIGHHH*

Hubby get home from work, this baby wont conceive itself!!!!

Nooo BBT is dead :cry: needs new batteries

I want to slap my doctor and make him listen to me about my concerns, Seriously dude we have been trying for OVER A YEAR, TEST ME ALREADY!!!!

I wish I didn't have to read about my fb friends babies every move an cannot wait for my bfp to annoy everyone else with everything to do with pregnancy :)

" For f*ck sake be grateful for the gift that is growing in your tummy and QUIT SMOKING!!!! "

My best friend is pregnant and still smoking 10-15 a day. It literally makes me sick :(

That is such a good idea!!! The number of times i have wanted to write something on my status but havent been able to!!

Mine would be: wishes ovulation would hurry up and make an appearance!!!

xx

aw thanks for noticing my pre af bloat and asking if i am pregnant ie 3 months along and look like it! no i am not pregnant just fat around the middle thanks - hows your wobbly bum going lost any weight yourself yet?

I wish I knew that my body works, and that I'll definitely be a mummy. I can't say how scared I am that'll never happen...... :(

I want to come out of this situation God pls help me i am tired of wetting my pillows with tears.

Mine would be: "....am trying my best to make a sticky bean so those of you who know we are TTC- STOP ASKING ME IF THERE'S ANY NEWS! If there is, we'll tell you!"

wishes my body would just hurry up and ovulate already!! POAS every morning and waiting 3 minutes to see a big fat zero is getting very old very fast!

Aww ladies I've never felt so sad, I've only just started trying for baby #2 and I was very lucky with my little boy, I honestly with all of my heart hope it happens for you asap!!!!! Just keep smiling ladies cos when it does happen you will be the best mummys in the world!!! Wish I could hug you all rite now, I just hope I'm lucky with this one as I don't think I would cope aswell as you if it didn't happen.
My facebook status would be ' can't wait to give my little jack a brother or sister '
Good luck to everyone of you! Ever women deserves to be a mummy xXxXx

Saw so many babies and little children out this morning at the doctor - my heart soars when i think of holding a baby of my own in my arms :)

what a great thread!! For the past few days i have wanted to write many things so here goes: im terrified i might be pregnant in case i m/c again! Im worried i am not and will look stupid! Stop moaning about how long/boring/tiresome pregnancy is, its a beautiful thing enjoy it!! I wish my friend hadnt told me she didnt want her baby especially since im supposed to be 2 weeks behind her in the journey to motherhood (supposed to be 3rd time for both of us) its not nice to hear. Is on a 2ww bfp pleeeeease? A sticky bean for xmas would be great! Today i would love to write: where the heck is the postman with my hpt's lol.
These are just a few things i have been dying to write but cant for fear of being judged laughed at avoided or hurting someones feelings. Thank you i feel better, its nice to know i can be myself here :) xxx

... is really hoping her period stays away in the next few days, as she's so desperate and ready to be a mother.

Dear Mum. Yes, I'm quite aware I have a boy and a girl, yes I'm quite aware there is no other gender to be had. Yes I know I'm partially sighted. Yes, I know it'll be hard work having a third. What are you scared of mum? I'll do a better job than you? STOP CONTROLLING ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->