Facebook Status

REALLY WANTS TO BE A MUMMY!!!

or

you stupid bloody hospital, i dont care if your waiting list is 4 months long, i want my HSG now!!! so i can get on with my life nd move on too the next step/option!!!

lol its pretty standard but not something i would post on fb lol :thumbup:

today i would say...

Can I just PLEASE have either a BFP or AF, as I am going CRAZYYYYYYYYYY

Love this thread :)

Is hoping that we get that + soon, we so want to be parents

Oh hmm :hugs: I can totally reiterate that!

Today mine would be;

"Yep my scan has revealed my baby-making station to be in tip top condition now can the bloody bleeding bugger off so we can get down to some serious :sex:"

:haha:

Mine would be:

Thinks we missed our chance this month! :(

Today, I'd say:

"I wish someone had told me to give up caffiene a lonnnnng time ago! It's really hard to enjoy BD when I have a massive headache!"

today mine would be *loving Miss Sazra's Avatar Rabbit*

Had a rabbit just like that called Frenchie (after Grease!) when I was younger but she was a bigger lop :)

I was thinking about that today! That I'd love to post on all this on FB but don't want all my family to know that we are officially trying because then they'll seriously never back off!!! :) Everyone wants us to have a baby for the last year plus!!! We actually started trying about 3-4 months ago and now I have to hold everything in!!!!!!!! I'm so tempted to post a pic of a O stick one of these days.

Anyway, I've got to wait 2 weeks to check if we are :bfp:

This thread is such a great idea. I've wanted to shout some things from the rooftops on my FB status, but can't!!

Mine is:

GOD, please let this be our month!!!!!!!!!

Ditto on the wanting to say something on fb my status would be:

Wish this witch would sod off so I could get down to some serious baby dancing action!!!!!!

today mine would be, hoping my new found love of Zumba dancing takes my mind of baby making and chills me out :hugs:

ooh I know many ladies who love Zumba! My LA Fitness gym does "Alesha's Dance Fusion" by Alesha Dixon, it's a good laugh we all "mambo" with wriggly hips and flailing arms LOL.

(wanted to edit for private purposeshttps://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/blush.gifhttps://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/blush.gif) xx.

Awww Gem... how horrible!! :hugs: It's sad and so painful when partners get that way!
Although there's really no excuse to be so insensitive, it's possible that he's stressed about TTC and the possibility of a baby coming in and changing everything real soon and just blurted it out like that!

I say walk right back in, yank the mic out and throw it away and demand an apology! :thumbup:

Hope you feel better. Do something good for yourself and by yourself if he still insists on ignoring you! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->