Facebook Statuses

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by SKP, Jan 25, 2011.

1. SKP

SKP Well-Known Member

Whats the funniest ones have you read?

2. amandad192

amandad192 mum to 2

My own from last night haha. We were watching some thing about teenagers having sex.

This is my status...LOL. TV girl: I don't use condoms, I think they just ruin the moment." Tony: "Yeah they will ruin the moment when your vagina falls out." Looooooooooooool!!

My OH does make me laugh!

3. SKP

SKP Well-Known Member

Hubby has this one now: A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me even if my father hadn't left me a fortune?" "Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you no matter WHO left you a fortune."

Mine in retaliation was this lol: Translating male speak. "I can't find it" actually means, since it did not just fall into my outstretched hands i have no clue where it could be.

4. CRWx

CRWx my little family - complete <3

mines

"Casually walking your Human Centipede in the park. R******* P**** reminds me of you &#9829;"

i thought the group was funny :lol:

5. rosie272

rosie272 mum to charlie finn

A friend of mines was 'my f****g neighbour knocked on my door at 2am this morning! Can you believe that?? Luckily for him I was still up playing my drums'
    :haha: