• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Failed pregnancy

traceyAndLee

Reaction score
Hello all

I don't really know what to say but pretty sure I need to talk to someone about this :cry::cry: just had my scan and there nothing in there :nope:
get to call them back at 3pm and see what my bloods say :cry::cry::cry:

Awwww hunny :* I am so so sorry to hear this !! I just replied on the other thread too .. I'm speechless I thought everything would be fine for u I wished it was hear if u need me. Xxx big hugs and kisses xxx

I'm so sorry. Could you dates be slightly out? I had a scan at 5w1d and there was nothing there. Thinking of you x

The dates are writ iv bin spotting for 14 days now so just have to wait and see what's next, see what the blood say and go from there
Thank girl for being here wen I needed a chat xxx

just went the loo pass a clots the size of a 50p so much pain now :( xx

my bloods come in my HCG lvls droped to 49 so defo a MMC got to go back on the 25th for more blood work xx

So sorry to hear you are going through this :cry: i had a scan last week at 6+6 and only a sac was found with a small bleed next to it. I go back next Tuesday for another scan. I am still spotting brown blood and having menstrual type cramps so I think its game over for me too :cry:
I hope everything passes quickly for you so you can begin to heal emotionally and physically :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"