failsauce

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
:dohh:

I had high hopes for this month. I finally ovulated, :sex: bd several times around ovulation, and did everything I was supposed to do, taking prenatal vitamins (been taking them now for about a year, ugh!!!) etc.

SOOO Sunday, at 13dpo, I got a :bfn: and later that night some spotting... and then NOTHING on monday, no sign of :witch: so my hopes sprung up again, but then this morning, Tuesday, I woke up with bleeding :hissy: and a backache so I'm pretty sure :witch: is here.

Now for the next 2 months, my husband is going away for TDY with the military, so I'll be charting and crap without bD at all.... i'm a little depressed:cry:

It's okay. These things can be so disappointing, but don't you give up girl! You have the right idea. Use these months to optimize charting and getting to know your body. It will happen, but waiting is torture sometimes isn't it? Hold your head up and know that the miracle of conception is in store for you, just not at this moment. All of this will be worth it when you are holding that darling baby for the first time. These times will be long forgotten. Stay faithful! We're all here for you. You're definitely in my prayers!
Now!
Go enjoy your DH before he leaves!:hugs:

:hug:

It's okay. These things can be so disappointing, but don't you give up girl! You have the right idea. Use these months to optimize charting and getting to know your body. It will happen, but waiting is torture sometimes isn't it? Hold your head up and know that the miracle of conception is in store for you, just not at this moment. All of this will be worth it when you are holding that darling baby for the first time. These times will be long forgotten. Stay faithful! We're all here for you. You're definitely in my prayers!
Now!
Go enjoy your DH before he leaves!:hugs:

:hug:

It really sucks :( after 9 cycles I finally get an ovulatory cycle, adn then the hubbs leaves. *sigh*

Thank you for your prayers. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->