faint bfp 3 days in a row! help!?

jcr1988

Reaction score
My daughter has just turned one and we decided not to try but not prevent. I tested CD 30 (not sure what a typical cycle is yet since I haven't had many since baby) I had a faint bfp, tested next am and even more faint and again CD 33 and faint but darker then CD 32. Test line is taking full 5 min to show.
Could this mean miscarriage? I'm getting worried!

No..it doesnt mean miscarriage...it could just mean you're very early in your pregnancy.

It also very much depends on the tests you're using and how concentrated your urine is(make sure it's apple juice yellow. The darker/brighter the better). Cheap tests are not good with progression so if you're using those, it's normal if the colours vary sometimes. I would stick to a test like frers for progression.

Hope it help! :flower:

I agree with Kuji on the not using cheap tests for progression. If you are worried get a frer and they should show you more clear progression, Gl

Thanks ladies! Now it's 4 in a row. Yes they are cheapies but when I was pregnant with dd it was a dark line right away as dark as control line.
I'm confused since it's not darker or lighter between the first test and today. I'm not letting myself get excited because it doesn't feel for sure positive!

Thanks ladies! Now it's 4 in a row. Yes they are cheapies but when I was pregnant with dd it was a dark line right away as dark as control line.
I'm confused since it's not darker or lighter between the first test and today. I'm not letting myself get excited because it doesn't feel for sure positive!

Can you post a pic?

20151019_184603.jpg
The 2 strips are Saturday, lines were there but I pulled them apart and now their gon

I see the lines. Can you try a different brand of test?

Another faint one today. Dr's tomorrow so no point in spending on another test now I guess

You'd have a stellar line on a frer. My dollar tree test was so faint you could barely see it and the line on the frer was very much so there

It's confirmed, baby on board :) thanks for all the help ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->