Faint BFP?! I need good eyes and an optimistic outlook :)

RandaPanda

Reaction score
Well...I was due to test on March 28th (DH's birthday!), but have been testing since 7dpo just to drive myself crazy, and got stark white BFNs!

I'm 10dpo today. Yesterday, my temp dropped low and I had felt really AF-ish for days, so thought I was definitely out, especially because of my slightly short LP. BUT, today my temp went up again soI tested with FMU and SMU and got these...very squinty, but can you see anything???

I could see a line on both in-person, but not sure it shows up well in the pic. The top one is with FMU, but then I forgot about checking the test because I was sleepy and just assumed it would be a glaring negative like yesterday so wasn't very focused on it. At about the 30 minute mark, DH mentioned he was going to jump in the shower, so I just grabbed the test out of the bathroom before he did, saw this faint line and did a double take!

Then, because I'm now obsessing, I did a second test with SMU, and got another faint line at 5-7 minutes (it's the bottom test). I'll test again tomorrow with FMU and hope for a stronger line, but what do you think?? I honestly thought I was out for sure when I went to bed last night, but now I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up...Maybe this will be a great bday present for DH after all!!

Sorry for rambling and thanks for looking :hugs: and lots of :dust: to everyone!

Attachments

• test0325.jpg
    test0325.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 96
I see the lines :) the bottom test the line is there more

Zoomed in definitely a line on the bottom one! Yayyyy congrats hunny

If you invert it's very obvious that there's something there! Congrats!!

https://t.imgbox.com/J2rvhoIT.jpg

Wow randa deff something there on them both. It's my hubby's bday on the 28th too!!

I see lines on both. Im saying bfp! :)

I don't think its a squinter at all :D bfp! congratulations darl!

Definitely thr! Told u not to worry & i suspected yesterday the temp dip could b ib yay! I'm going to say congrats as my tests before confurmed with digi & frer looked exactly like urs cant wait for ur next test nw & to see those lines get darker! Hv u told DH yet or u going t surprise hm on hs bday? X

Thanks, mom2sam! I know, I worry too much! I do really hope it's a sticky bean!!

Haha, when I saw the line, I just sort of blurted out to DH that there might be one, so he has an idea. But, I told him it's still early and I'm not 100% sure, and he said he could kinda see it, so he's not getting his hopes up too high yet. It won't be a true surprise, since I'm sure he'll ask me again tomorrow a.m. if I tested, but I'm hoping to have a very clear BFP for his bday on Friday! It's funny because where we are in China, it's really hard to do cool things for our birthdays. Last year, I took him on a surprise trip to Singapore and Malaysia, so that was going to be hard to top and I couldn't think of anything to do for him this year or even anything to buy. If I have a BFP, I think that's the best gift I could give him :)

Aww thats so true! Ths has to be thee best bday present ever! I knw all men are like that wen i tested mine was like 'oh but shouldn't the line b darker then i did a frer & he said 'yea i see a second line but not sure coz it's faint. I explained 2 lines count faint or not but wasn't until it read pregnant on digi that he beleived it lol. praying for u it's sticky xx

Last time i gt my bfp was end of sept & DH bday was in oct i hd origionally thought i'd tel hm on hs bday but soon as a second line appeared i kinda went into shock as was first cycle trying so couldn't hold it bk & ran & said 'do u see wat i see! Lol x

congrats...please can you tell how short was your lp please?

This thread is giving me hope, because I also have a short LP (spotting normally 10-11dpo and then AF 12dpo), I've also been taking B6 complex to help and I also have AF cramps today :dohh:

Update: 3 more positive tests (still a bit light, but darker than yesterday) with 2 different brands. Temp rise, and no sign of AF. So...I'm feeling much more certain that this is my BFP and I'm actually PG!!! :yipee:

Hey usmaqazi and SadakoS! Feel free to check out my charts in my siggy. My LP is usually 10-11 days with spotting sometimes starting earlier, so 12 is definitely doable! I used a whole cocktail of supplements at various times throughout my cycle this time, and I swear that's what helped me! RRL tea, vitex, B complex, Vit C, baby Aspirin, prenatals, DHA, progesterone cream, Mucinex, and Conceive Plus...lol, I think that's it :haha: It's not a relaxed approach, but I didn't want to keep waiting, so just figured I would pull out all the stops! I also temp, use OPKs and follow SMEP. Got my BFP on my 2nd cycle trying (first with the supplements). If you decide to use supplements and want to know exactly when I took certain things in my cycle, let me know :) Or you could check out the thread I started here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...7-big-supplement-plan-advice-appreciated.html

:dust:

Congrats on the BFP randapanda! you're giving me hope!! This will top the spore and msia trip haha.

Randa were u taking those supplements for a longer LP? You gv me hope my second cycle too & i too hv followed smep, taking pre natals since 3 months, used opks & preseed. Hope i join u ths cycle. Post ur tests i wana see i lov looking at bfp lol so excited for u wen are u planning on telling ur family bk home? R thy in USA? X

Randa were u taking those supplements for a longer LP? You gv me hope my second cycle too & i too hv followed smep, taking pre natals since 3 months, used opks & preseed. Hope i join u ths cycle. Post ur tests i wana see i lov looking at bfp lol so excited for u wen are u planning on telling ur family bk home? R thy in USA? X

Hey! Yep, for a longer LP. I hope the things you are doing this cycle work for you! Do you have a short LP as well? Family is in Canada, but I'm probably not going to tell them until I get home. I'm hoping to meet my family off the plane with a bit of a noticeable bump to surprise them...I'll be 18-19 weeks at that point if this sticks :) I am an only child, so my parents have wanted to be grandparents for a while and have been waiting for me to give them some good news! They will be shocked, as I've never expressed much interest to them in having kids (even though I've been broody for years!!)

I posted in another thread that we're on together saying this, but I do have some very light spotting in CM tonight, so hoping everything is okay. Took my test after it to reassure myself, and posted it below. It's gotten more visible, even without FMU and drinking lots of water. Temp is still up too. Feeling achy and crampy though...kinda nervous :shrug:

Attachments

• test0326.jpg
    test0326.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member