Faint BFP?! I need good eyes and an optimistic outlook :)

Randa were u taking those supplements for a longer LP? You gv me hope my second cycle too & i too hv followed smep, taking pre natals since 3 months, used opks & preseed. Hope i join u ths cycle. Post ur tests i wana see i lov looking at bfp lol so excited for u wen are u planning on telling ur family bk home? R thy in USA? X

Hey! Yep, for a longer LP. I hope the things you are doing this cycle work for you! Do you have a short LP as well? Family is in Canada, but I'm probably not going to tell them until I get home. I'm hoping to meet my family off the plane with a bit of a noticeable bump to surprise them...I'll be 18-19 weeks at that point if this sticks :) I am an only child, so my parents have wanted to be grandparents for a while and have been waiting for me to give them some good news! They will be shocked, as I've never expressed much interest to them in having kids (even though I've been broody for years!!)

I posted in another thread that we're on together saying this, but I do have some very light spotting in CM tonight, so hoping everything is okay. Took my test after it to reassure myself, and posted it below. It's gotten more visible, even without FMU and drinking lots of water. Temp is still up too. Feeling achy and crampy though...kinda nervous :shrug:

Wow randapanda, that is a beautiful line! Im sure ur parents will be v thrilled. Did u get ur levels checked yet?

So happy for you!! I'm in my 2nd cycle, tww and would live to get my BFP too! :)

Hi ladies! Thank you :)

Nope didn't get my levels checked yet, but think I've found a qualified doc here, so will be seeing him in a few weeks, and will just wait til then to make sure everything is going well. I FEEL massively PG...bbs are already bigger and I've just started getting mild MS this weekend.

Khigg, I really hope it's your cycle!!!

BeautifulD, I already saw your good news in the other thread, but you can never have too many congratulations! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->