faint bfp ..now bloody discharge

londonbird

Reaction score
Hiya

only dropped in over here last night, I had been waiting for my oh to come home before testing but been having really bad pains, cramping, doubled over, been off work two days so finally left my sample yesterday.

checked again myself, faint but there. Now this morning the pain is much worse and some bloody discharge..:nope:

Gonna stay in bed and rest, hopefully will just ease up, taking cocodomal for the pain.

Any advice would be appriciated, going to give the nurse a ring, its a bit tricky getting into doctors..feeling really faint and oh isnt about

Thanks in advance guys

xx

Just take it easy hun. How far along do you think you are? :hugs:

wasnt too sure anything between 4 and 6.. cycles still messed up after the pill.. rang oh hes packing up n coming to look after me.. pain so bad..staying put in bed with hot water bottle.

what else can I take? cocodomal doing nothing:cry:

not ibuprofen or asprin. :( Ring the EPAU and see what they say. :hugs:

been for blood tests, guess they checking levels?

can go to epau in the morning

feeling really rough, was old blood but now its fresh and clotty..:nope:

cant wait for oh to get home, wont be until 8 or 9..cant come fast enough right now!

if the pain gets too bad or your getting a temp and sickness/ feeling really faint , get yourself to hospital right away hun, they will need to check the pregnancy isnt eptopic, fingers crossed it settles down darling x x

you can take co-codamol and paracetamol together hun but do co first then para hour later.

Keep feet up and rest I hope this is nothing,I had this at 6 weeks with Chloe and was even told to expect her to be gone but turned out she was a twin so fingers crossed.
xx

cant take co-codomal and parcetamol together , as they both contain paracetamol

Don't use hot water bottle, it might be giving you blood. Rest with your feet up and drink some camomile tea to relax. If the pain is really bad, please do go to the hospital.

Fingers crossed for you!

hey pet,

I don't have much to say apart from that i'm thinking of you!!x

cant take co-codomal and parcetamol together , as they both contain paracetamol

Thats funny as just got off phone to GP's office and thats what I have been advised also as had SPD last preg this is combo I regularly used. Are you medical as I am curious now?
bex.x

My apologies its Co-deine and Paracetamol that can be used together
x

Thanks guys for all the advice n sweet words

Think maybe seeing clots etc ..shock.. got the blanket on and feet up..staying put..really want a bath..but dunno if thats a good idea? quick shower and get back down on sofa with pillows.. OH bringing things for me, some towels and choc digestives

Thanks again xx

bexxie, yes i have a medical background ,were you prescribed codeine on its own to take with paracetamol? you can take them in one pill, co-codamol (called kapake or tylex) you can buy it over the counter in 8mg or need a prescription for a higher dose of 30mg codeine/500 paracetamol, you will prob need that for SPD,
i hope you get some relief from it , i had it with my 2nd baby and it was very painfull esp at night

Yes have Tylex and Co-deine and Co-codamol lol walking pill popper,I was in Nursing so do have medical experience but preg brain at moment doh!

Hoping this back pain eases as a nightmare at moment.
Thanks
xx

sorry to hear your in pain bexxie, hope it eases soon chick

Seems to have stopped for now, tmi..but all seemed to be old blood.. hoping its stopped and I can sleep, pain has eased up..typical..oh gets in shattered..I'm like..oh this is the best I felt all day..its settled right down..

see what they say in the morning, fingers crossed -wearing a super towel to bed anyway incase it suddenly starts again

thanks for the all help guys

maybe this is lost in translation, but can you really take an opiate while you're pregnant? isn't codeine and opiate?

hm. i was told nothing but tylenol, which is acetaminophen. ??

yes, they said its fine in the first trimester, you wouldnt want to take it in the third

yes tylenol is paracetomol here, they say that only ..but cocodomal fine for 1st tri

Woke up gushing and passing large clots, think its all over, oh wasnt too sure how to console me, hopefully can stay with me today, just dont want to be on my own:cry:

Thanks for all the help guys. guess this is me out :nope:

:hugs: Make sure you get checked out so you dont get any infection.

So sorry it didnt work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->