faint bfp on ic???

MUMMYALLY08

Reaction score
hey ive been getting faint bfps on ic's for the last 4 days, i done a frer on friday which was bfn, i think im 11dpo today, i have ordered more frers which will arrive tomorrow or tue, what do u think, if they were positives would they not get darker, i can see them but they are very faint(like you have to hold them up to the light to see them, i feel pregnant, i also have the flu tho(not swine flu ) i am really confused, help!

xx

no sorry i dont have a camera, just ordered a new one so should be here thru the week, wish i did so peeps could see what i see (unless im just crazy lol)
x

it does sound positive- your IC's are probably 10 miu if your getting positives, your frer should arrive on time for you HCG to get stronger if you are pregnant- good luck!

hey just done another(god im a poas whore lol) and it was super faint again, im just hoping that its a rubbish batch of tests or something, but if they were evaps would i see them at three mins?? x

wait til the day AF is due and test hun - more accurate then than before AF is due ;)

i got shadowy lines on my IC's (they say they are 10miu but to this day i still dont get clear posititves (im 7 weeks preggers) So i went and got a superdrug own brand (2 tests for £4.99) and they are 10miu and got a very dark line at 11dpo when i was getting BFN's still on FRER... jUst a thought if you have a superdrug near you definitely worth a try!?!?!? Good luck Xx

my IC took ages to get darker really faint for quite a while hope you get your BFP on first response. :dust:

im really hoping that its my month, i have been getting strange twinges in my belly as well, this is new, maybe im just being hopefull.
thanks for the replies, would it be an evap tho if i could see the lines within 3 mins?
x

yes, it could still br im afraid- i do get evaps- but in most cases, they are BFP!!!! Im just unlucky haha!

Hey mummyally, I had very faint lines on IC's too, but when I used a CB normal test - it was far brighter.

Good luck chick - and nice to see a fellow Edin chick!

hey sb22, thanks thats made me feel better, ive ordered frers so waiting on the postie so i can bounce on him lol,(i mean for my tests lol) feeling really sick this morning hopefully this is a sign, yeh where about in edin r u? xx

so waiting on the postie so i can bounce on him lol,(i mean for my tests lol)

:rofl: awww that made me laugh chick! I'm near Gorgie. Where are you from?

I did have funny cramps too so theres hope yet, but if the faint lines on your ic's are a tiiiinge of pink then I think you are pregnant!

lol, my head is all over the place just now, hehe im from kirkliston just next to the airport.
its great to find someone on here thats from the town, most people are form the states or england. was following your story for a while how is alex? that is my name btw, xxx

LOL! Good to see another girl with that name! Shes doing fab! Thanks for reading our story! Theres a few closet edinburgh girls on here! I met two in one day at the hospital LOL!

thats good, glad to hear all is well. this postie is in deap trouble when i see him, he is taking ages, lol i have college to be at for 1pm.

ha ha ha you sound just like me when i was testing with alex!

lol, im like this every month, i swear im getting worse and worse as the months go on, hehe sometimes im sure i just make this stuff up in my head, there deff was faint lines on those ic'c and they were pink BUT i dont trust them one bit...maybe i should stop using them all together.
common postie move your butt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->