Faint bfp with fmu bfn w/ smu? Pics

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Title says it all, got a pretty clear positive this morning with fmu, went and got another test and tested negative? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20160417_130151.jpg
    20160417_130151.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20160417_130218.jpg
    20160417_130218.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 99
Those curved handles frers are well known for the evaps so it could be that as it looks like you have used both types of frers. I've never used the curved handle ones though so I'm no expert. I'd suggest testing again tomorrow with the old style one you got a bfn on and see if it's turned bfp. Good luck!

I have had the evaps eight the curved handles, and while they were pink and showed up on inverts they did not look like that. I would call that a clear, faint bfp. As for why the second test might have been bfn, it is hard to say.

First, you are comparing two different tests. Same brand, yes. But those tests are different sensitivities.

Second, I know most women get better smu tests with frer (myself included) but that is a general statement that may not apply to you. Did you check the concentration of your smu before you did the test? How long of a hold was it?

Third, if you are early testing I wouldn't be shocked to see a fmu bfp then the rest of the day bfn, try not to stress just yet. Test again tomorrow. Keeping my FXed!

Fourth, I may see a faint something on the straight handle (I assume is the smu) but I am having a hard time telling if it is a shadow of a line or a glare.

The curved handle is very pretty and pink irl. I hope it's not false. I'm going to try again in the morning. If it's false, that is an evil test.

Did it pop up in the time frame? And is it still there? If the answers are yes and yes then I would say it looks good for a real bfp. FXed!

Did it pop up in the time frame? And is it still there? If the answers are yes and yes then I would say it looks good for a real bfp. FXed!

Definitely popped up right away and is absolutely still there.

This is it now.

Attachments

• 20160417_144408.jpg
    20160417_144408.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 90
I would say maybe the fmu was just strong enough to pick up that hormone but the smu wasnt so i would retest again in the morning.
How many dpo are you? x

I would say maybe the fmu was just strong enough to pick up that hormone but the smu wasnt so i would retest again in the morning.
How many dpo are you? x

I'm not sure of dpo. I know tests were bfn yesterday. So probably pretty early. My boobs got sore about a week ago. So maybe really early. 9-11 dpo.

I'd say bfp! I have had evaps on the curved FRER but they don't look like that. That is clearly pink. The straight handle may be the other first response and not the early response. GL! I'll be stocking to see your other tests!! 😊

Af is here full force. Thinking i tested at the end of a chemical. Thanks for looking ladies.

I haven't had a period in about 6 weeks. I just hate testing. I usually have about a 35 day cycle.

Oh no! That line looked great! I'm sorry :hugs:

:hugs: so sorry. Those FRERs are evil anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back