FAINT BPF x2! In shock! Whats my next step! ***ALSO PICS*** attached! What you think?

babyclements

Reaction score
Ok, I came off Nuvaring Early May, had my withdrawl and figured that it would take me a couple of months to get pregnant.

Well I have been feelling off lately, Had really sore boobs and twinges in my abdomen on and off since, been really tired and unmotivated. At the weekend I felt crampy like AF was on her evil way, also when I was getting out of the shower my hubby was like "whats up with your nipples?" (subtle right) LOL, I was like I dunno there was a few little bumps around my nipples that hadnt been there before. (I had read about them in early pregnancy but I did a cheap dollar store test and it was negative) So I was kinda putting all this down to coming off the Nuvaring.

Yesterday I seemed out of it, had a little ulser on my tongue (get them when run down) and I got a cold sore! not a nice morning I felt dizzy in work, so forgetful and a little sickily. Emotional as hell - really BAD mood and then suddenly really upset almost crying over nothing, So I figure AF was on her way for sure! Oh yea and creamy CM for the last week.

I have been having dreams about gettinga BFP for the last week, was chatting to my hubby this morning and he said yes I dreamt last night you were pregnant! Well I went to loo, and sent my hubby on his way to work (he was leaving early this morning) My curiosity got the better of me and I did a test, I had barely enough pee to do it, but I did(wish I woulda used the full bladder I woke up with!!! )

Anyway almost straight away the + came up was very light but definately there, Called my hubby and told him to turn around - he got in and yep looked + to him! (I couldnt get a good pic on my phone to post) got another test with me in work, gonna hold my pee all morning and then test again.
But I gues we got our much quicker and sooner than we thought!

SO what now??? When do I make a dco appointment, luckily I have been on "female" vitimans for a few months has 400mg of folic acid, should I move to a higher dose of Folic acid now?

Had a medical done 2 weeks ago I am healthy and everything checked out good. should I wait a few weeks or go to doc asap? First pregnancy so I am a little confused!

Congratulations hunny!!

You can go to the doctors whenever you want, as the earliest you'll be seen is 8 weeks anyway.
You are having the correct dosage of Folic Acid, but you can always change different vitamins if you'd prefer :)
Best of luck and a happy and healthy 8 months left! x x

Well might see if there are any pregnancy vitamins thsi evening.
8 weeks ok, so I will hold out to then. What do they do on your first appointment!
I am not read up on that side of things, I was still reading about ovulation! :O
LOL! Not complaining though!

Firstly congrats! :). Secondly, call the doctor whenever. They will see you to confir. The pregnancy, probably with bloodwork, do intial prenatal bloodwork and an internal. My obgyn did an immediate sonogram to find out exactly how far along i was. It all depends on the doctor. :).

This is this mornings ! I did it on my second pee this morning - Forgot on my first!
WHAT YOU THINK? It came up straight away! and it was slightly darker in life, couldnt get a pic to show it.

Attachments

• This Morning 2nd pee.jpg
    This Morning 2nd pee.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 192
At 11am this morning after holding my wee!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 150
Definitely, but if it were me I'd use a pink dye test because I dont trust blue ones haha :D congratssss!!!!!!

Congrats that is a :bfp: even on a blue dye. It's exactly the same as mine just a little lighter, it will be super dark soon!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/148269_1763747298657_1388356992_1897771_2304633_n.jpg

See your doctor, get yourself on folic acid if you're not and book yourself in with the midwife (or wait for her to contact you if that's how it is in your area) :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Got 2 first response ones and going to do them with my first pee tomorrow :D
Fingers crossed!

Well no denying it now!! I hadda pee at 2a.m. this morning got up and did a pink dye test two big fat lines :bfp: and then again at 4a.m. and two lines again! :bfp:
Can't believe it! Good Luck to you all! Looking forward to the next few months :D :D
Gonna book my doc appointment for about 3 weeks time, figure I will be about 6 weeks then. Does that sound like a good plan? Or should I go asap?

https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/mayrafuegoroman/ththcongrats.gif have a happy and healthy 9 months!

hi babyclements i am also from ireland, defo a bfp many congrats..........im am currently 11 weeks pregnant with my 4

best of luck :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"