faint line...am i?

monstersmummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, bit of a long story, got the coil fitted 2 months ago, went for a check up and doctor couldn't find it, been scheduled for a scan to see where it is and if its in position....past few days have had tender breasts nausea and the big one I got extremely and unusually drunk this has only happened twice before and I later found put was pregnant. I have took a test today and a very very faint line has appeared I can't attach a picture as I'm using my phone and won't let me upload. Was a very cheap test as I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Any advice is much appreciated x

id wait and test again in a few days and see if the line gets darker. Good luck :)

They say a line is a line so if its there, is pink and came up within the time frame it looks like you could be pregnant!

Thanks ladies ill be sure to take another test and ill keep yous posted, its needless to say that having the coil fitted that I wasn't planning this so I'm freaking out a little I already have a 2 year old and a 5 month old, don't know what to do if this really is a positive. Is it possible to get a fake positive?

Its possible to get an evaporation line, which can kind of look positive, as in it will look grey in colour and usually come up after the normal time scale, i would test again tomorrow with fmu :)

I'll have to wait until Saturday dads getting married tomorrow :) but what's fmu? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->