Faint Line, but a negative digital

Sheffie

Reaction score
I took a first response test and think there is a faint line, but was unsure. So I then took a digital, but it was negative. Are those less sensitive? I've attached the non-digital as a pic. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 239
Yep...digitalis usually take a couple more days to turn positive! Your FRER looks like the start of something though! Try a digi again tomorrow or Monday!

Congrats!!!! That is definitely a BFP! Digital tests are less sensitive, so it will probably say pregnant in a couple of days.

Congrats! Update us when you get that positive digital!

I'll take another digital in two days and see what happens (though, that is like torture having to wait that long to test again!) My cycle hasn't been totally regular since I stopped taking BC in August, but I'm thinking I'm only a day late or so. Hopefully I can get a definitive yes from a digital soon so I can stop obsessing :)

Also a First Response. I took a regular one and had a suuuuper faint line and then took a digital that was negative. I waited a day and took another regular test and that is the one pictures above. The next morning I took one more digital and it was still negative.

There's no doubting the second line! Digis r less sensitive x

The digital tests can be way less sensitive. That is for sure a positive test! Give it a few more days and you will get your digi positive. Congrats!

If you used the First Responce Digi's--I think I read somewhere that they measure like 100miu/hcg SO not that sensitive..I think from other posts--the Clear Blue ones read 25-50 miu/hcg.... I wouldn't stress to much hun! Your def preggo! :)

Due to my impatience, I tested again this evening. I'm saving another digital for first morning testing, but here is a pic of the most recent test. It's the Target brand early response. I have both the regular and inverted versions shown. My hubby refuses to believe until I get a positive from the digital though, lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 141
You are pregnant hun!! Wait until the morning and the digi will probably work :)

Congrats! My clear blue digi took 2 days after a pos frer to show pregnant :)

Woke up at 4 am needing to pee (seems like a nightly thing now) so I tested with a Clear Blue Digi and finally got a definitive PREGNANT! No denying it now!
:bfp::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member