Faint line frer?

doodlegirl

Reaction score
I am about 9 or 10 dpo + - 1 day.
This line came up after the time limit bit its pink. Could it be evap?

Attachments

• 20171106_123901-1.jpg
    20171106_123901-1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 193
I’d say that’s a BFP! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you. I know frers go darker and darker with time so as long as it is pink i think i can count it as bfp. Anyway i have one more frer so will try to hang on till morning :) x

mines were light like this at first, it was a couple of days before i got a strong line xx

In my experience FRER don't tend to give evaps, I haven't a single time had a FRER give a line after the timeframe if it wasn't already there before. I do know though, that some super faint lines tend to become clearer over time and they are usually positives. Indents don't tend to look like yours

Done Frer and Asda one with fmu. Frer had a very very faint line but this time it was within the time limit.
Asda has a faint line. It was Bfn yesterday morning.
So there is a bit of progression, not much but at least some. I am obviously worried about another chemical with my history but lets see. I will try not to obsess this time.
Oh and I had first peak on cbfm on cd 14 so might have ovulated on cd15 which would make me 10 dpo today so hopefully faint lines are still ok at this point. I usually get good lines at 10 dpo but need to remember that it can vary.

Frer from this morning taken about 30 mins after the test. The one from yesterday was taken at 1 hour after and it was not fmu.

Attachments

• 20171107_061306-1.jpg
    20171107_061306-1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 93
Thank you but i am not very positive anymore. I think it should be darker at this point :(

If you're only 10dpo today that's still early, and plenty of time for it to darken up more. I didn't get a hugely strong line at 10dpo ish with our son, plus the dye in your control line looks a little inconsistent and dotted so perhaps it's more to do with the dye concentration than anything

Looks great! And it wasn’t fmu so that might be why it’s not as dark as you want - although it looks good for 10dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->