Faint line frer?

Please contact your doctor and request a beta, those tests could be just your pee or the dye, could even be vanishing twin - there are so many possible explanations but it's best to be sure nothing untoward is happening

This honestly sounds like it could potentially be an ectopic pregnancy. Hcg fluctuates but never doubles as it should. Spotting is also very typical. I would urge you to go see you OBGYN and possibly do serial betas to monitor hcg levels and when high enough to do a scan and see if pregnancy is in fact in the uterus. GL xx

Morning ladies. I rang the hospital, they said I have to go through a GP. Rang GP but couldnt get an appointment. At this stage all i want to know if i can stop taking meds.

Attachments

• 2017-11-15 08.13.05.jpg
    2017-11-15 08.13.05.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
Did you explain to them why you needed an appointment? Do they do telephone appointments?

I rang them again and I have an appointment this morning!!! I just hope they will do a blood test.

Hope you get some answers I'm lucky I can self refer at my EPU x

So glad you managed to get an appointment and I hope everything goes well :)

Thank goodness. Your test today looks fab, let's hope all is fine and baby is in the right place. Sometimes tests will go up and down in line strength without there being anything to worry about, and it's very common to have spotting/bleeding early on too, so fingers crossed for you! A scan would be too early now I would think, but they can at least do bloods but make sure they know to do quantitative (or beta) bloods and not qualitative as this only give a yes or no answer rather than the number and it's surprising how many doctors seem to think a qualitative test is suitable when you're concerned about miscarriage or ectopic, when it's completely unsuitable

Thank you lovely ladies. You really need to push for things here. They took my blood and i should have my first hcg results tonight, next test is on friday and by evening i will know which way this is going.

This must be a mixture of relief and worry for you. I'm so pleased they agreed to bloods, and I hope they go in the right direction and it's just tests being silly :hugs:

Just read this whole thread - What an emotional roller coaster you're on! So glad answers are on their way. Fingers crossed for you!

They didn't call you yesterday evening with your results?! How frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->