Faint line frer?

No they did not. I rang them last night myself but they did not have them. I just managed to get through and they have them but the dr. has not review them yet so they can tell me. Frustrating.

Whaaa?? That's insane! What does the doctor need to review?! It's just a number to report.

So sorry - hopefully they let you know soon.

I know. I asked her: 'can you please just the number you see on the screen?" And she said that she can see the results arrived but dr needs to see them first till it is open for her to give patients. Makes sort off sense. Annoying though. I feel really really tired and crappy today, so its hcg and progesterone going rapidly down or up. First is more likely. I am going for my second test tomorrow morning so will ask the nurse if she can see the results.

So does that mean that you won't get the results of tomorrow's beta until Monday? That's... sort of unacceptable. I'd be livid.

Have you tested again?

Blimey. That's quite ridiculous. You're only asking them to read out the number, most can judge whether it's an ok number or not. I hope tomorrow brings you good news :hugs:

I havent dared to test again. The dr said I will know by friday evening so hopefully. My surgery is open on saturday in case i dont get it on friday. But to be honest, i have given up so dont feel as anxious.

That's so annoying how they wouldn't just tell you over the phone :( I hope that you manage to get an appointment soon.

Sending lots of luck, the bloods only take a couple of hours to run so fingers crossed for knowing the results asap xx

Thank you ladies. My first hcg were 124. Sounds quite low for 18 dpo, I am really not positive. :(

How many weeks are you? 5 week's normal range is between 50 and like 2000 I read somewhere xxx

Don't be disheartened. Found this online, I hope it helps xo

hCG levels in weeks from the last normal menstrual period:

3 weeks LMP 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7-8 weeks LMP 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9-12 weeks LMP 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13-16 weeks LMP 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17-24 weeks LMP 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25-40 weeks LMP 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml
Women who are not pregnant <5.0 mIU/ml
Women after menopause 9.5 mIU/ml

124 is on the lower side, but my betas were super low, too. Late implanters exist! I’m sitting up feeding mine right now! ;)

My first beta was 6.9 at 13dpo. I had a repeat at 17dpo and it was 104. Beta has to start somewhere. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you all. My second beta is 167. It was about 45 hours apart but still not much more. The dr. wants me to do another next week as apparently my result is inconclusive, probably a nice way of them saying non viable. I think i can safely stop taking meds now.

I'm sorry they didn't double within that time, but I just wanted to say it can take three days to double so it's definitely worth having that third test done. I wouldn't stop whatever meds you're on until you have that third result back

Technically they only expect a number bigger than a 60% rise in 72 hours.. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->