Faint Line on OPK 9DPO???

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by MrsSnails, Jun 6, 2011.

1. MrsSnails

MrsSnails Well-Known Member

Ok y'all, I am starting to be a POAS addict and i used an OPK and got a faded line? I didn't want to waste a HPT so I used an IC OPK!! anyone have the same experience?

2. mammag

mammag Expecting a Rainbow

Opk's will almost always have a line. They can pick up Hcg early but only because the hcg and Lh in your system both trigger the test line, causing it to be darker than an Hpt, but many woman won't see a positive OPK until the day they receive at least a faint :bfp: and some woman don't get a positive OPK until well after a hpt :bfp:! Good luck :)

3. MrsSnails

MrsSnails Well-Known Member

:blush:Thank you Mammag!! It is so hard to get through this 2ww!! I am reaching for an answer I guess. Thanks for the luck! I will take my first HPT on friday :flower:

4. kerryinsussex

kerryinsussex mummy of 2

Hey, I've been using opks this cycle to help me see when I'm ovulating. Yesterdays test was darker than previous days, I test at 7pm, and also yesterday I got a very faint line on a hpt.
    Af is due by monday so we'll see if the opk gets darker upto then.
    Fx'd for you xx