Faint line on pregnancy test 18 DPO / 14 DPT

Lucie79

Reaction score
Hi

Wondering if anyone has any experience of faint positive pregnancy tests at 18 days past ovulation?

I have recently done my first donor egg IVF cycle and today is my test day (2 weeks past 5 day embryo transfer and 18 days past fertilisation). The clinic I'm at doesn't do blood tests but instead provides a home pregnancy test.

I did the test first thing this morning and at first I thought it was negative. I then came back to the test about 15 mins later and saw a very faint line (see image uploaded). The clinic says I have to re-test on Monday.

Has anyone had any experience of a faint positive turning into solid BFP? Or is it likely to be a chemical pregnancy? I guess the test means I have low HCG but I would have expected it to be high by now.

Any help would be appreciated - all this waiting is driving me crazy xx

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Evap lines do appear so make sure it is within the time frame and throw it away saves a lot of heartache been there done that. But I would just do like they said and retest monday :)

I don't think it's an evaporation line as it is pink (although you can't see too well here).

I will test again and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks!

Im having the same issue... today Im 13dp5dt, so technically 18dpo, and I've done 2 betas... 1st on 6dp5ft was 18hcg and the 2nd on 8dp5dt was 78 hcg.. however I did a pregnancy test this morning and the line was still lighter than the control line.... Im really confused as to whats going on... could this be a chemical pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->