faint line on the pregnancy test disappeared.

hachiXx

Reaction score
I took a test yesterday in the morning straight away after I woke up and I could see a faint line on the test. It was still there but after about 2 hours it just disappeared.. weird.

Does anyone know what does it mean I've read that a faint line also means positive it doesn't matter if it's dark or faint I am confused and stressed now.

Help please.
:hissy::hissy:

You aren't supposed to read them after 10minutes. Test again - if it's positive under 10 minutes then it's positive

Hold your wee for as long as u can and do another test if u can get hold of one. Good luck x

I'm having the same problem. Very faint pink line from 5 mins that turned grey after about 40 mins :/ I'm hoping its just too early! Fingers crossed we both get our bfps!

I'm having the same problem. Very faint pink line from 5 mins that turned grey after about 40 mins :/ I'm hoping its just too early! Fingers crossed we both get our bfps!

Hopefully.

It's really weird... :)

Good luck !!! :*

You prob already have an answer by now, but I just wanted to say when I got my early BFP (10dpo) mine also disappeared..I kept all my tests and that one is gone now! And looks negative...
But I was deff prego lol I don't know why it happens? I really hope it was the same for you xx

You prob already have an answer by now, but I just wanted to say when I got my early BFP (10dpo) mine also disappeared..I kept all my tests and that one is gone now! And looks negative...
But I was deff prego lol I don't know why it happens? I really hope it was the same for you xx

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know either lol.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to do another test.
I'll see what happens then.
:)

I've read many posts by people a lot of women have the same problem with preg tests

That's really weird though.
:)

I also want to mention that I have been measuring the temperature in my vagina. As I heard that that's what I should do.

For a long time now I have higher temperature than usual, it had been 37.2-37.5*C.

I heard that when the temperature rises to 37+ and it stays for a week or more than it means that you're pregnant.

So I've been measuring the temperature for a about 10-12 days and that's what made me do the test. :o

And then the weird disappearing line.
Don't know what should I think about it.

The first test I've done was from boots.

Today in the morning I've done Asda's preg test.
It had been 2 days since last preg test.
This one came out negative..
The first one faint positive but the line was definitely there and the second one negative.

That's so frustrating. I don't know why is this happening... :(

Maybe I should just wait few more days and then test again as it's too early.

This is so confusing.

If anyone had the same situation or knows anything about it. Please help.

You need to get your hands on a frer, or a clear blue (not digital) these tests tell you early- the boots and adds ones aren't as good.

You need to get your hands on a frer, or a clear blue (not digital) these tests tell you early- the boots and adds ones aren't as good.

Thank you for your response.

I'll buy clear blue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Aren't digital clear blue as sensetive as non digital?

They both say from 4 days early but I don't find the digital as good- they caused me a lot of stress in one pregnancy where I got a pregnant, then the following day a not pregnant. Had to have blood tests and they thought she was ectopic. She was absolutely fine but it all stemmed from those tests.
Plus, I like analysing lines, lol!

They both say from 4 days early but I don't find the digital as good- they caused me a lot of stress in one pregnancy where I got a pregnant, then the following day a not pregnant. Had to have blood tests and they thought she was ectopic. She was absolutely fine but it all stemmed from those tests.
Plus, I like analysing lines, lol!

Wow. That must have been awful.

Glad all is okay.
Thanks for your help. I really appreciate your time.!!

I'll buy the test today and do it tomorrow morning. :o so scared.

I got another line today and it seems to be sticking around so for :) FX for you xx

So I guess I'm not pregnant :(

2 following tests were negative. But I wonder why was the first one positive then...

My period was late 4-5 days..

I have the bleeding but the temperature had risen to 37.5 ...

that's too frustrating for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->