Faint line or indent?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
These new FRER are so hard to tell if it's a real line or the indent line. I took one this morning and there was a faint line but this one seems darker than this morning. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 120
Defo could be the start of something! I do see a faint pink line.

It's just so hard to tell with these new FRERs. I used to be confident that when I saw a fainty FRER line, it was DEFINITELY something. While TTC this baby, using these new curvy handled FRERs, I had so many cycles with a faint line and a totally negative (hCG < 1) beta.

Do you have another brand test you could sort of cross-check it with? x

They are a pain in the butt aren't they. I have had several faint lines and then gotten AF as well but like I said it does seem to have gotten darker since this morning. I don't have any other tests in my house FRER or other brand so I will have to run out and get some more tomorrow.

Yay! That gives me hope that it's a real line! Been so long since I have seen one I don't know what they look like anymore lol

Took a FRER with FMU and got a super faint line, lighter than last night but still there.. I should have known better, I never get good lines with FMU, took a walmart cheapie tonight after about a 5 hour hold and got a super faint line, about the same as I have been getting for a couple days, no darker or more clear. Still no AF and no signs of her coming except some acne. Got loads of creamy CM so I am still optimistic... just wish I had a test to show it.

So, I took my second FRER because I have no self control and I know I get better lines at night and a faint but very visable pink line came up at 5 minutes!! I am freaking out because it is darker than last night and def darker than this morning.. I will just have to test at night from now on... I tried to get a picture but my phone is udder crap. Hope you guys can see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 90
  • ctp-85135-1458869972.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1458869972.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 94
I think I see it in the second pic but when I zoom it it gets really blurry so it is hard to tell :(. Can't wait to see more tests. Really hoping this is your bfp! You totally deserve it!

Good luck! I don't see anything yet but fingers crossed!

I sure hope so faith! I have taken two Dollar store tests today and got super faint lines, have a FRER saved for tonight. Thanks dobby it has been a crazy roller coaster but I am hoping it is coming to an end! Still no AF today so officially late!

I can't wait to take one! I am not sure if I can hold it for another two hours lol. I have to pee about every 45 minutes.

I definitely see a pink line on your first pic. We don't have the curvy handle FRER here yet, just the straight handle ones today.

I had an indent on one of them today but it wasn't pink it was white/colorless

Consider yourself lucky Amsi, the new curved handled ones suck compared to the old style.. worst decision FR has ever made.

EEEKKK!! So I used one of my FRER after a 4 hour hold tonight and OMG a nice bright beautiful pink line showed up at 3 minutes and then got darker from there and I cannot stop staring at it!! I don't even have to squint! My camera really does not do it justice but I will upload one of the better pics I have!! OMG I am so excited that it is getting darker finally after 8 long months!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 90
Here is another pic, not sure if this one is any better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts