Faint line or nothing?? update more tests/this mornings

the bleeding started yesterday with brown spotting then got redder. im 12 DPO AF due thursday. im not sure what the mui is it doesnt say on the packet ??!!!

i might be implantation bleeding if its not that heavy and only when you wipe, theres is a line there i can def see it, i used 10miu ic's before i used a frer and i had lines but they weren't that clear ic's are known for the lines appearing allover the place, you should test in the morning with a frer it will give you a decent result at 12dpo. have you had any symptoms??

:dust:

iv been tired all the time, sore and heavy boobs, runny nose, headaches, bloating and feeling sick, decrease in appitite. prob more but cant think lol

fingers crossed for you hun i had all those symptoms apart from sickness i get the tiniest bit queasy in the morning and evening, i would test with a frer in the morning!

lots of :dust: :dust:

I kept getting BFNs so i gave up and going to wait and see if AF arrives next time

hon someone on here had an anovulatory cycle where she just didnt OV one cycle. Anyway she Just carried on BD working one when she would have OV if :af: had come normally....anyway she concieved that cycle. If she had kept testing and waiting for either :bfp: or :af: she would have missed the eggy.maybe the same has happened for u xxx

hey hun these IC test evap very very quickly and sometimes even have a pink tinge OHHH i hate them passionately and dnt use them anymore.
id say if ur bleeding with cramps and its a flow that af has shown for u maybe early or a possible chemical.

if af stops suddely then do test again :dust: to u huns xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->