• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Faint Line...Yes? No?

WTBM

Reaction score
Hello!! Today is 5DPO and I've thought I've had symptoms and so I just COULD NOT wait. I took this this afternoon, I swore I saw a small tiny bit toward the bottom where the line would be but doubted myself(because, nothing is going to show 5 DPO). I checked it again later and I saw a very faint line!!
Does anyone else see it? I will be testing tomorrow morning to see if if I can get a thicker line.

Attachments

• 1004161904.jpg
    1004161904.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 143
That's def a line! Are 100% about your dates? 5dpo does seem early but I guess anything is possible?!

I definitely see a line!! I'm 5 DPO too, waiting to test til around my period is due. I definitely see a very very faint line here. I'd wait a few more days and test again! Fingers crossed for you!

That's def a line! Are 100% about your dates? 5dpo does seem early but I guess anything is possible?!

Oh my goodnesss!!!

I am not sure at all! I had a LH surge the 30th. Here's a little more detail about my days:

August:
AF: 8/26-8/31 (on and off)

September:
Nexplanon removed 9/19
AF: 9/23-9/25
OPK Twice a Day: 9/26 - 10/02
LH Surge: 9/30
BDing: 9/26-10/01

I definitely see a line!! I'm 5 DPO too, waiting to test til around my period is due. I definitely see a very very faint line here. I'd wait a few more days and test again! Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you!! I have been having some pretty intense symptoms that I just couldn't put to being in my head...I just HAD to test! I bought 2 boxes of 3 tests...my husband had to convince me not to buy a 3rd box (I had it in my mind I was going to test EVERY morning because I'm THAT kind of person) and I bought 3 or more 80 cent ones because why not. :shy: I think it may have something to do with TTC #1.

And fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Well I can't wait to see the progression!
If your surge wasn't until last Friday that makes you 4dpo at most. I ov'd Friday and I'm 4dpo today. Your body is working overtime to get a baby made lol.

Well I can't wait to see the progression!
If your surge wasn't until last Friday that makes you 4dpo at most. I ov'd Friday and I'm 4dpo today. Your body is working overtime to get a baby made lol.

Thank you! I think it's making up for all the time on BC. hahaha

I am nervous, though! I won't be telling my husband until this weekend (if the lines do get darker and this isn't some mean joke) because I want him to be able to look at the test without having to squint.

Looks positive to me!!!

So I took another test this morning and...BFN. I woke up because I had to pee and I'm going back to bed so maybe I'm just not seeing it right now. I read the FRER thread where some women get false positives and I feel my heart sinking.
I also had some nasty cramps last night so I'm also scared that it wasn't false and something happened.
I suppose it's still too early to really read too much into tests (I will best testing again Friday) but man that hurts (I got so excited that I bought a 'we are expecting' thing to show hubby...I guess way too prematurely.) :(
(Can waiting too long to read a test give a false positive? I've never heard of false positives with ANY test until the thread.)

Evaps can happen if test is read after the time limit or if its a faulty test.. 5dpo is still really early hun so you may still get your :bfp: yet!! Fingers are crossed for you :hugs: xx

Comparing the two.
The one on the left is from yesterday .
(the line is still there, I don't know how well it's showing up in the picture)

Attachments

• 1005160659b.jpg
    1005160659b.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 101
Evaps can happen if test is read after the time limit or if its a faulty test.. 5dpo is still really early hun so you may still get your :bfp: yet!! Fingers are crossed for you :hugs: xx

:hugs:

I think i see something very very faint on this mornings test.. Can you see anything there irl? x

A bit but I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was just my eyes!!
There is hope yet.Thank you for that!
Now back to bed. :sleep:

Stalking and fx that your tests get darker!

I see it on both pretty clearly. Fx it gets darker soon and you don't have to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"