faint line

Tweaked test

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-18-10.33.18.jpg
    PicsArt_09-18-10.33.18.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
Definitely see the lines. I've never had an hpt have a strong line when ovulating so FXed! Could have just been some passing early pregnancy bleeding.

I know wondfos suck for progression, but if your tests aren't darkening or lightening and you had spotting I would get a serial beta done to check your levels just to be safe. Plus always fun to know your levels

I've had chemicals and my lines faded just before the bleeding kicked in. I think you might still have a bfp but def ask for a blood test to confirm

Thanks ladies going to call the OBs office tomorrow see what they say
But here are all the tests I took today digital test said not pregnant so IDK :nope:
guess I will take another in the morning

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-18-11.22.58.jpg
    PicsArt_09-18-11.22.58.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 46
Remember that digis arent that sensitive..it takes a bit longer for those to pick up the hcg. But i can clearly see the lines on wondfos. Blood test is better for you to know where exactly your at.

I never get positive digis till I've completely skipped my period.

I got a digi positive 5 days after my first positive test xx

:huh:This mornings test looks like it might be getting darker but digital test said not pregnant again today. If I was still pregnant from last cycle wouldn't digital test say positive by now? I would be 5 weeks along, but the medium bleeding for 4 days made me think I lost the baby. Called OB office waiting for a call back.

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-19-10.10.28.jpg
    PicsArt_09-19-10.10.28.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 24
  • result-1.jpg
    result-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27
My fmu and just did smu praying that if there is a baby everything is Okay ,still waiting on OB office to return my call. Not feeling so hot today could just be sinus acting up

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-19-11.34.34.jpg
    PicsArt_09-19-11.34.34.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
  • PicsArt_09-19-12.00.32.jpg
    PicsArt_09-19-12.00.32.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 13
I waited until af was really late to do a digital. Fx for the bloods!

Finall got a call back OB office wants me to wait a week and test again they are booked till end of November I have appointment on November 24th. Told me if something opens up they would get me in before that date. I'm at a loss right now. Guess I will just keep testing or wait till my next period would be and see if she shows up. Said sounded like disidule bleeding and long as there is no pain or anymore bleeding things should be fine. Thinks I'm still pregnant and will do a ultrasound when I go in November. asked if I was on prenatals I said yes was told to keep taking them .

That's rubbish that you're in limbo. On the strip from the digi there's a clear bfp. I think the actual digital part just hasn't been sensitive enough to pick it up.

That's rubbish that you're in limbo. On the strip from the digi there's a clear bfp. I think the actual digital part just hasn't been sensitive enough to pick it up.

It is rubish:growlmad: but happy I got in at all, it's just the wait that's gunna drive me crazy. Been having cramps and dull ache in lower belly on off today .I was thinking the same about the digital test, took another today still says not pregnant but the blue lines are darker so maybe in a few days it will say pregnant fx

Going to update here and there till my appointment so we shall see

How far will u be end of November? Could u not pay for an early scan? That's such a long time to Wait? Xxx

I do see it progressing. I'm sorry your doctor put you in limbo :(. Hugs

How far will u be end of November? Could u not pay for an early scan? That's such a long time to Wait? Xxx

I will be in my 14th week by then trying to see if they can squeeze me in before Nov 24th if something comes up and they can get me in before that it would be nice. It's always a pain in the butt to schedule a appointment with them for anything always booked. Even if it's just fora pap ect..:dohh:

How much is a early scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"