faint line

Yeesh, in that case, get a new gynocologist. That's insane that there is a 3 month wait for appointments. I was able to get one only a week out for my last visit.

We have places in the UK that we can pay to have early scans or scans at any time thru pregnancy really.
Do u not have a 12 week scan as standard over there?
Xx

I called again today and complained about the wait being so long and told them I'm still getting positive tests this morning they moved my appointment to October 20th I would be in my 9th week along then so makes me feel better now. I will actually be seeing someone new at the OBs office because I found out my old ob isn't there anymore. so now I' have to get to know someone new and explain my past history of my pregnancy and loss. Sucks because I loved my old OB

Thinking about looking into maybe seeing a midwife or dula? Anyone ever use one of them?

Yeesh, in that case, get a new gynocologist. That's insane that there is a 3 month wait for appointments. I was able to get one only a week out for my last visit.

Yeah just how it always is here, got a earlier appointment but think of looking in to seeing a midwife maybe not sure yet going to do some research

Have you done any more tests? Id imagine you should be seeing definite progression now

Yes I just took one about hour and a half hold wish I held it longer

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-21-08.56.55.jpg
    PicsArt_09-21-08.56.55.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 30
  • PicsArt_09-21-09.10.54.jpg
    PicsArt_09-21-09.10.54.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 24
Definitely still a line. How many dpo are you now?

Not sure what's going on right now got a few nice bfps then Had some bleeding from 9/9 to 9/12 medium flow for 2 of the days then spotting. Thought was maybe a CP but tested again 8 days after bleeding stopped because I was feeling off. Been getting positives for the last few days now ..updates an pic's throughout post. I have a OB appointment in October so will find out then was told to test again in a week but just been testing almost every day so far I can't help it.

There is definitely a line. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Feeling very bloated , having pokes going on in uterus, bad heartburn, tiredness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->