Faint line. :)

louise1608

2nd tri :)
Reaction score
Hi girls,

been TTC since my miscarriage in November last year...and I think this might be my month!!

Funnily enough I didn't think it would be as we hardly BD'd at all this month...but I've been feeling a bit ill since yesterday - sore throat and this morning out of nowhere I was sick...not much, hardly anything to be honest, I put it down to my scratchy throat - since this morning I've vomited 3 times..at first I kept thinking it was the throat..but sore throats dont usually make you vomit?

My period is due anytime now, my nipples are sore to the touch but I have no other symptoms (other than this sickness of course)

So me being me, I decided to use my last pregnancy test (Its one of those cheapo babymad ones and I've never had any luck with them before) After 2 minutes there was no line at all, so I threw it away...but 10 minutes after I just felt like I should look at it again, and there we have a faint pink line!

I know its after the reading time and I've read about evaporation lines and stuff, but they are usually colourless, and even though its faint this line is very pink..and very definately a line..

Im trying not to get excited..but every month I've been excited about nothing and I really think this could be it! :D

Sorry for double posting I can't figure out how to edit my post :blush:

Uploaded the photo of the test I've taken as my avatar...Not sure how well you can see it really, but its the best I could do x

I really hope this is it for you!! looks like a good line :thumbup:

it sure looks like a bfp! are you going to re test to make sure it isnt an evap?

:dust:

That looks like a mighty fine :bfp: to me!! Keep us posted :cloud9:

Yep, I'm gonna wait a couple of days and retest with a better brand and with FMU - hopefully the line will be darker then :) So glad you all agree its looking good! :D

Congratulations, looks like a beautiful BFP! Hope you carry on feeling sick (in the nicest possible way!) x

Oooh it deffo looks like a good bfp, but id poas again tomorrow and double check. I did a test last yr an after 10 mins there was a faint pink line but turned out 2 b a evap but this line u have seems much clearer so good luck and keep us updated xxx

Looks like a BFP to mee! ! ! ! ! Good luck, keep us updated ;)

hi again, just an update! tested again with a tesco test this morning, and a much thicker line today!! BFP!! :D xxxx

I think that looks like a deffo line...can't wait to hear results of a re-test! fingers crossed x

New avatar showing my lovely thick line! I'm so excited :D

Scared of telling people though as last time everyone got so happy and excited and I don't wanna line anyone else up for disappointment!

Wow that looks good hunni let us know how you get on when you test again! fingers crossed :) xxx

Congratulations on your BFP with your second test!! Well done you. You must be bursting with excitment!

xx

Doesn't look faint to me! Keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->