Faint lines 12-13 dpo

mummof1

Reaction score
Im just not sure why it would be so faint so close to my period being due! I am due Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 84
I do see something hun...I just cant tell the color of it....Maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought?

Keep testing! Good luck!

Thank you , it is SO hard to photograph but definitely visible in real life, hubby saw it right away.

I wondered if I did ovulate late because I was a bit stressed that week, my son was very sick and work was crazy busy.

The only thing is we only had sex up until cycle day 16 then we had different things going on and couldn't get the time until the following week so I wonder if we even had sex at the right time if I did ovulate late.

I guess I will keep waiting it out, see if AF shows up. No signs of her yet fingers crossed!

Here's the pic with the lighting in the room darkened

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 55
I can't see pink in the photo... but if you can in real life, then its deffo possible that you maybes ovulated later than usual x

Im not sure if I am just desperate but I feel like its pinky in real life lol
Only time will tell I guess !
Thanks ladies

With both pregnancies now, I haven't gotten a line (Any line, not even a squinter) until AF was due, and those lines were mega faint. Both times! If I had tested 12/13 dpo would've been a bfn. So a "late" line doesn't mean bad things for the baby! Don't worry! I see the line and it looks like my eary BFPs. They usually look grey then turn pink in my experience. Good luck and don't fret about the timing or the darkness right now! :hugs:

Thank you so much ! I really hope you are right !
I am on cycle day 29 today, usually I am anywhere between 28-30 days but I always spot starting on cycle day 27/28 and I have not had any spotting or signs of AF yet !
I am out of tests though, probably pick up some tomorrow and re-test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"