Faint lines or am I going crazy?

Bema1992

Me, DH, 2 Boston Terriers
Reaction score
I just took this a few mins ago and I can't tell if I'm going crazy or if there's something.. and if there is, is it even pink? I'm either 7 or 8 dpo and I've been getting little bitty crampy feelings the last two days but no bleeding or anything.
We weren't trying, I started my bc pills late and I know I ovulated because I had TONS of ewcm on 6/25 with little crampy feelings and now my nipples hurt a lot.
What do you guys think? Am I going crazy or is something there?

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4015.jpg
    IMG_4015.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 113
They both look :bfp: to me hun, I'd say you're pregnant. I haven't taken birth control since I was 16 years old so I'm not sure of the effects that can have on home pregnancy tests. From what I hear though, I don't think it can cause a false positive.

My FRER looked like that at 8dpo. I also took blue dyes and they looked like that as well. Within the next day or two they should get more visible.

That looks like a bfp on the frer, I don't even have to enlarge it.. I'm always wary of them because I had really convincing evaps. Is it pink in real life? If it's a bfp I'd guess you ov'd a day or two earlier than you thought to get a line like that.
Take another one in the morning and post! X

I see lines on both, can't tell the color of the blue dye, so I can't say for sure there. I took bc for years and my tests never came positive if I thought of taking one for whatever reason.

Yep looks like :bfp: xx

Thanks for taking a look! I feel crazy because I can barely see the lines so hopefully there will be something more definitive on the next test
:wacko:

Hmm.. here is today's test. It was smu after only a couple hours and probably 12 hours after I took the first test. Not really sure what to think, it's still so faint that I can't tell if it's a true line or not :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 72
Here it is after I tried to edit it. Blah I wish I just knew either way so I could tell my husband. I'm probably still only 8-9 dpo so I don't know if this is normal if I am pregnant :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 53
That looks like a bfp on the frer, I don't even have to enlarge it.. I'm always wary of them because I had really convincing evaps. Is it pink in real life? If it's a bfp I'd guess you ov'd a day or two earlier than you thought to get a line like that.
Take another one in the morning and post! X

I edited it and it looks like there is pink but it's so hard to tell in real life. Today's test basically looks the same but it's only been like 12 hours and I only had like two hours of pee. Idk what to think and it's driving me crazy lol.

It can totally be normal. When I took a pregnancy test with this pregnancy it took at least two days for it to darken up after 8dpo. I would say to test in the morning with your first pee. It actually drove me crazy too. Hang in there and keep testing :hugs:.

:dust:

Sorry for the photo overload. Here are the two together and edited the best I could.

Attachments

• IMG_4025.jpg
    IMG_4025.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4026.jpg
    IMG_4026.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 41
I can still see it, especially in the top one.

I can see this lines xx

I'm starting to think these are just evap lines. This picture was taken no more than five minutes after I took the test but it looks exactly the same as the last ones. Oh well.. we weren't trying but I'm still a little disappointed :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_4032.jpg
    IMG_4032.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 54
I put all of my tests together and inverted them. I swear I am going crazy lol.. I just want to know right now either way if they are positive or not arghhhhhhhh :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_4040.jpg
    IMG_4040.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 22
Here's a better comparison. Sorry for all of the pictures! I think I'm just being crazy because if I am pregnant, this will be my first :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member