Faint lines progression until BFP: photos!

Deni85

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I hope all of you get your BFP's ASAP! I am posting this to reassure those of you, who, like me until 5AM this morning, was worried about how faint and unreal their lines seemed.

DH did not believe the faint lines meant anything (he said that men need to see a proper line, and question it until it's very clear...maybe that's how their brains are wired, no "middle" ground)

Well today I am supposed to be 12 dpo (or 13? period is always off by +/- 2 days) and I'm cautiously announcing my BFP and I wish ALL of you to soon get yours! Soon enough as to not break the bank because of all those pee sticks!
This forum has been nothing but supportive and helpful for me and I think it brought me good luck :) sticky baby dust for all !!!!

P.S. I was about to throw out the FMU test on Feb. 25 because the line did not appear for 5-10min. and I was already convinced I will not see a BFP this cycle and was getting ready for AF.
I know that results after a certain time period are not accurate anymore but here they are, 2 days later and still valid...

Attachments

• BFP Feb 27.jpg
    BFP Feb 27.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 134
Mine are exactly like yours since i tested 2 days ago. I'm 11dpo & sat in tears at no progression on my frer :( xx

Mine are exactly like yours since i tested 2 days ago. I'm 11dpo & sat in tears at no progression on my frer :( xx

Don't worry!!! I was the same way. A line is a line, progression takes 2 days to see I guess, apparently HCG doubles in 48 hrs, not 24hrs. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Was there anything on tour 24th, which was 9dpo I can't see it on pictures

Glong88: No, the Feb. 24 was a BFN. I don't see anything on the test looking at it in real life, BUT on a better photo of it, I think I can see something reminiscent of a line, or a shadow of a line. But I only saw it 2 days later.

That gives me little hope as I had bfn at 9dpo today and thought I would be out

Glong88 9dpo is too early... I had a BFN at 9 dpo too.
Also, if you get a bfp earlier than 9dpo it might not be a good thing (ectopic), so in a way, you should be glad. That's how I was consoling myself until today.

My test this morning was really faint so it's all over for me again! 5th loss :( back to ttc for me xx

Bumble b, I really hope it's not over yet, maybe check with a doctor? Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm still getting faint lines. I'm 13dpo today & temp it still high. Hate it when it drags on, hopefull i start bleeding tomorrow or wednesday xx

So today i got a really decent lie on an ic, i'm confused! Stupid phone won't let me upload pics, i must be doing it wrong xx
Pic added i think lol xx

Attachments

• 20160301_111317-1.jpg
    20160301_111317-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 5
These were frer from 9 & 10dpo

Attachments

• 20160227_161131-1.jpg
    20160227_161131-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for posting your pic. I poas this am and I got a really faint line, similar to one of yours but I was not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Your post has made me feel less anxious and will try again later in the week. I am not supposed to test until March 9 so I have a long way to go...hoping for a BFP this time.

Congrats to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->