Faint Positive @ 6DPO Wondfo test

Claire1098

Reaction score
Hello all of my TTC ladies, I would love some advice and your input. I have received 3 faint positives in total with testing on these wondfo cheapie internet tests starting yesterday at 6DPO and again this morning at 7DPO. I even dipped a test in water just to test if the faint line came up on that as well, there was no faint second line with that test. Are you ladies seeing the second line on these 2 tests? Could I really be pregnant?!

Attachments

• FC74B3A1-61DC-4281-B572-43A7B7D01466.jpg
    FC74B3A1-61DC-4281-B572-43A7B7D01466.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 125
I see the lines however the tests look dry which means they could just be evaps.

@MacBabby
I’m glad you can see it too! I wouldn’t say it’s a positive yet but am so hopeful with those faint lines! What have you found to be the most sensitive tests for you?

@gigglebox thank you, I am wondering too if they could be evap lines, I tried using a test with only water, when it dried there was no evaporation line which made me hopeful the tests I took are more than just that! We will have to see though only time will tell, the waiting game is killing me

What batch number? I had a batch that gave faint false positives (expiration January 10th 2019) and those were recalled.

That said, that's what my real bfp looked like the morning of 9dpo so it's possible you are pregnant! Good luck!

Hi Claire! Did you end up getting your BFP that cycle? I too got an extremely faint line today at 6dpo with a wondfo.

They look kind of grey to me but hopefully they will turn pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->