Faint positive after few hours?

Reindrel5200

Reaction score
I took a test and it was negative but a few hours later it was a faint positive??!? Period due in 2 days. Cramps, and store nipples so far. Usually my armpits swell before but so far it hasn't happened

It's possible that it's a BFP but it's also possible that it's an evap line. All you can do is test again in a few days. Happened to me before too. Just to keep sane, I normally won't look at the test again after about 10 minutes.

Good luck!

It's possible that it's a BFP but it's also possible that it's an evap line. All you can do is test again in a few days. Happened to me before too. Just to keep sane, I normally won't look at the test again after about 10 minutes.

Good luck!

I read that evaporation lines are grey but this line is tinted blue. Clear blue digital said negative tho...

The blue + tests are horrible for evaps. After a while the blue dye from the horizontal line bleeds onto the vertical line making it look bfp. But it isn't. That's why they say don't look at it after the 10 minute mark. Try a pink dye.

Clearblue tests always got a blue line after a few hours for me.. I hope for you it is a BFP.. but this is why it says outside the time limit they should be disregarded.

Yeah, blue dyes commonly get evaps. You can get ic's with pink dye where that's much less likely to happen, a - that looks like a + is the cruelest thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->