Faint Positive Line on Clear Blue - Confused

apms

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am bit confused and nervous. I hope its a real positive.

I just tested yesterday night which would be around 15 DPO for me and period is due on 2nd May. I am sure about ovulation date as Dr. confirmed it via ultrasound.

Yesterday I checked on clear blue + - Blue Dye test and it had very faint positive line which hubby said is clearly blue in color and I was sure too but mind isnt believing it. I took another test on standard pregnancy test which I think is not good at picking early pregnancy and it came back negative (Tested it with same urine after 5 minutes - does it matter?)

I am now having feeling like getting my period. Need your help badly. I hope this is my month. I took pictures on mobile but they are not clear and the line isn't showing up on pictures, my DSLR battery was down so was unable to click it.

I see on several places online that clearblue blue dye tests are famous for false positive but are they rare or quit often?

I don't have any experience with the clear blue tests, but the generic blue tests are horrible for evaps. I stick with the pink dye ones, mostly FRER. The cheapie ones ( like first signal or dollar tree ones) are not nearlys sensitive, so I'm not surprised it came back negative. It's just fine that you used the same urine. GL!

I have never gotten any evaps with clearblue, with an off brand, yes. If it's blue in color, it's not an evap. I would say retest with a pink dye if you are unsure hun. Good luck :dust:

I hope it comes back positive again. Will test it tomorrow again using same clear blue test and will try to find any good pink dye test.

I did another cheapie test today morning but it came back negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->