Faint Positive on FR disappeared??HELP

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by brillbride, Dec 15, 2009.

1. brillbride

brillbride Well-Known Member

hi anyone--i am roughly 9dpo...anyhow I keep getting faint positives on ICs all the time but im not sure if they are EVAP's--would i get so many??I have had over 10 at this stage....

anyhow so i took a FR this morn and was delighted to get a line come up as I hadnt the previous morning... Then i went to show DH and it had disappered...did anyone ever have this happen before????

thank you

sorry no pics:winkwink:

2. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

oh lord maybe a dodgy test hun!! retestin mornin .. it sounds like :bfp: if u had so many ic possitive .. x

3. debbie2911

debbie2911 Well-Known Member

hello i just had the same thing happen this morning, line appeared within 60 seconds i took a pic, so i could send it to my husband then about 15 mins later i looked at it and the line slowly started to disappear, i actually watched it vanish, i broke test apart once husband came home and not even a faint line but when u turn the strip to the side you can see 2 pink lines, it was a midsteam test. im so confused ill test again tomorrow, let me no how you get on.

Attached Files:

4. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

let me know how u guys get on xx

5. new2this

new2this Member

I know this was a while ago but what was the outcome I have just had the exact same thing and it looks like that test stick!!