Faint Positive on FR disappeared??HELP

brillbride

Reaction score
hi anyone--i am roughly 9dpo...anyhow I keep getting faint positives on ICs all the time but im not sure if they are EVAP's--would i get so many??I have had over 10 at this stage....

anyhow so i took a FR this morn and was delighted to get a line come up as I hadnt the previous morning... Then i went to show DH and it had disappered...did anyone ever have this happen before????

thank you

sorry no pics:winkwink:

oh lord maybe a dodgy test hun!! retestin mornin .. it sounds like :bfp: if u had so many ic possitive .. x

hello i just had the same thing happen this morning, line appeared within 60 seconds i took a pic, so i could send it to my husband then about 15 mins later i looked at it and the line slowly started to disappear, i actually watched it vanish, i broke test apart once husband came home and not even a faint line but when u turn the strip to the side you can see 2 pink lines, it was a midsteam test. im so confused ill test again tomorrow, let me no how you get on.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 55
hello i just had the same thing happen this morning, line appeared within 60 seconds i took a pic, so i could send it to my husband then about 15 mins later i looked at it and the line slowly started to disappear, i actually watched it vanish, i broke test apart once husband came home and not even a faint line but when u turn the strip to the side you can see 2 pink lines, it was a midsteam test. im so confused ill test again tomorrow, let me no how you get on.

I know this was a while ago but what was the outcome I have just had the exact same thing and it looks like that test stick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->