Faint positive on pregnancy test after 10 mins, anyone have any experience?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So AF is due on Saturday and I was impatient and tested today

Stupidly in the afternoon as well after god knows how many wee's ha ha

Anyway a line didn't come up straight away so I went about my business, came back 20 mins or so later and there is a faint positive line on the test

I know the tests say to disregard anything after 10 mins but I just wondered if any of you ladies who now have definite BFP's experienced anything like this and was actually pregnant? x

What kind of test is it, blue ink or pink ink? I think blue ink tends to bleed and red is more reliable.

It's a pink die test

I'm about 12-13 dpo - and were you actually pregnant ? x

I find early on the wondfo's can take a while to "develop" so to speak. But yes, it could be a positive, or could also be an evap line if you dont see any colour. Try taking another test, whenever I got my bfp Id get a super faint line in the morning, ehich would darken be the afternoon.

Thanks Hun

I tested late in the afternoon which isn't ideal either

I might test again tomorrow morning and if that's negative I know I'm out

We'll see :) x

I tested on 12dpo and it was Stark white!!! I checked about 11 hours later and saw the fainest line. Thought it was a evap but all my other tests that were negative never had an "evap line". I tested the next morning and immediately was a BFP! You can read my story here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2354329-1st-evap-2nd-bfp.html

Hard to call....clearly women have had this happen and get a BFP. Me personally, the cycle that happened I used pink dye first response and I was grasping at straws....it was just an evap line. This cycle(actually pregnant) I got a faint line at 9dpo(took a few min for it to show) and then a bold BFP at 11dpo that just popped right up.

Let's hope you got a bean!!!!

Wow really ! Thanks Hun that's given me some hope

In going to test again in the morning ekkkk x

I've had the faintest of faint positive lines that only got darker with time. But I had already kind of saw a line already (I mean I was really looking for that line). I was pregnant though.

Sometimes super faint lines are hard to see until the test dries. Could go either way! Good luck.

My BFP was exactly like that... two days later it was still light but showed up right away then 2 days after that a very clear BFP... I would just wait a couple days and test again!

Thanks ladies

I done another test this morning and again a thin line after ten mins but this time it was really thin? Yesterday's line was quite thick like the control line

I think it might be evaps maybe so don't think I'm going to get excited yet :(

I've got one more of the cheapie eBay tests so I might save it until Saturday when af is due and test then (if I can wait til then ba ha)

I remember using these eBay Cheapies with my first LO and I didn't get a positive on them until af was late so there's hope I guess x

My first positive test was so faint I thought I just had line eye when it was 'fresh'. When I looked at it again after it dried, I was sure the line was there. Others thought it might be evap, but a line definitely came up in the window the next day. With the ICs I find the thickness varies from strip to strip. Hope you get that definite bfp on Saturday!

That's interesting thanks Hun

I've got one cheapie left so I'm going to try and wait until Saturday morning if AF doesn't show

If I can .... Ha x

I see it, it's how mibe started! Try a frer or clearblue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->