faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Pretty sure I ovulated last night instead of this Saturday ran out of my opks again :dohh:but was almost positive yesterday morning... had really bad ovary pain right side around 9pm then after the egg got released pain was gone. We got todtd last 4 days and will once more tonight. Was definitely in the mood this cycle and got to do it more than once. Thank god he's home this week so we could dtd that much never get to do that. I'm one happy lady lol. I will start testing in a week. My accumed and pregmate hpts 100 of each should be here tomorrow yay!!

Staying positive and positive vibes all around think we have a very very good chance this cycle. Let the tww begin and pray for a positive test soon.

22-24 day cycles
Cycle day 11 and 1dpo

:dust::dust:
1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif 1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif

Last edited:
Last night my guy asked me are you pregnant?? because I've been snacking on pickles the last few nights . :rofl: I started laughing saying it's still to early to know. He cracks me up !! Hurry up TWW we want to know already lmao!!:rofl:

Waiting for the mail :mail: my tests come today!!

Thanks gals ..getting there slowly hate the tww if I didn't say that before. All I can think about is testing. Feeling good about this cycle. Hope I'm right

My uterus hurts when going pee. Never had a UTI before so not sure if that's what it is but started last night. Still bothering me today. Tests should be here today which I have to hold off using for a few days ..

4dpo today almost testing time
Boobs kill feel swollen
UTI feeling, heavy/pressure/bloated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583