faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

Just made my yummy macaroni salad with tuna and peas, carrot shavings. went to make sure I added enough mayo and got a nasty metallic taste in my whole mouth. It's so nasty brushed my teeth still taste it. Don't think I'll be eating anynore of it. My son said it taste fine.

Yay I see them!!!!! :happydance:

I agree with luv. My pregmate showed early with my last 8 babies, but those early lines dry weird. They sometimes look hollow after they dry and totally look like an evap to me.

Yay I see them!!!!! :happydance:

I agree with luv. My pregmate showed early with my last 8 babies, but those early lines dry weird. They sometimes look hollow after they dry and totally look like an evap to me.
Yeah I can still see them after time hours later but look gery now and barley there so I'm worried a bit.

Omg Jessa, so excited for you praying this little beanie is a sticky one! :happydance:
Once you said UTI I knew it! Thats always a sign for me. So happy for!

Screenshot_20200729-084257.jpg not sure what to think now , I did drink a good amount of water last night thought tests should be darker instead lines barley there.
Got a nice looking opk tho lol.

Come on stick baby stick I know your in there.

These pregmate aren't that great in the beginning for pregression. When I first started buying them in 2018, they were amazing. They have changed though. They still show very early, but they don't progress like most do imo. The last couple babies I got the best progression using first response RAPID result. Don't know why. They were even better than frer. I do know that women make different kinds of hcg and levels of which one rise fastest can vary between women. So whichever the test your using works best for is the one that's gonna stick on it. That's why certain tests work better for certain women.

These pregmate aren't that great in the beginning for pregression. When I first started buying them in 2018, they were amazing. They have changed though. They still show very early, but they don't progress like most do imo. The last couple babies I got the best progression using first response RAPID result. Don't know why. They were even better than frer. I do know that women make different kinds of hcg and levels of which one rise fastest can vary between women. So whichever the test your using works best for is the one that's gonna stick on it. That's why certain tests work better for certain women.
Thanks so much you've made me feel better about it. I have a frer on the way will be here Saturday so I'll take soon as it comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->