faint positive test or evaporation line ??

sezntom666

Reaction score
Hi , me and my partner have been trying for a bay for 6 months and had 1 pregnancy that turned out to be chemical. I am not 10 days late again. I took hpt when I was 2 days late on my period and it showed a very faint line . I had never heard of evaporation lines before so I assumed I was pregnant. I have since read about these evaporation lines so now I am feeling a little disheartened . I have taken two move test last week that turned out negative. :( still no period. And I have been getting cramps for the last few days but also I have sore boobs. I feel quite bloated over he last week too. Has any body had any hung like this and turned out to be pregnant x

Attachments

• 188357d1448465883-positive-test-evaporation-line-2015-11-25-15.35.28.jpg
    188357d1448465883-positive-test-evaporation-line-2015-11-25-15.35.28.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 2015-11-25 15.35.04.jpg
    2015-11-25 15.35.04.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 43
Id say positive, mine were faint like that to begin with.

I'd get another brand of test if you say you've been getting negs since, but these look BFP to me

I can see it without without clicking the image, congrats

Thank you for everyone's reply. I am really hoping it's positive. I am so excited as it will be my partners first child. I already have children my oldest being 17 and youngest is 9 so would be great to give him a child . I do feel a little pregnant today. Although it's been a long time since I had symptoms of pregnancy so I just know what to make of the cramps. Has any body else experienced cramps . I should be 5 weeks pregnant almost 6 if I am . Going for another test when other half gets home from work . Xx

That's so positive to me!
Cramps are completely normal, last time I was pregnant was 4 years ago so I understand! I thought for sure I was getting my period because of all the cramping and twinges.

Thank you. That's made me feel a bit more at ease. I am officially 10 days late now. So hopefully when I get a new pt tonight it will be a more positive colour . Fingers crossed. I can't bare another negative. It's so heartbreaking . I keep looking at these pictures in posted tho and they do give me a bit of hope X Thanks again

It looks like a true positive to me. If you use a frer, it should be blazing positive!

Thank you. I shall be doing my test again this morning at some point once I get kids off to school. Fingers crossed. Woke up at 5th this morning really thirsty and pounding head. And feeling a bit sick. And my boobs feel so full and sore. X this could be a sign lol x

I d say BFP for sure! Did you test again or what?

Did you test again? Looks positive to me! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->