faint positive then bleeding

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Can anyone that's ever experienced this help???
I'm 13dpo and just got 2 very faint positives
went to the loo and I've had some bleeding. It's not major heavy but it's there!
Yes i know this could be an early mc but is there any hope that this will pass? Just some early preg bleeding?chemical?
Any input is appreciated good or bad.
thanks ladies

Not sure when your AF is due, but if implant is late it could def be breakthru bleed, as the hcg wouldn't be high enough yet to totally stave off AF start.
If it's a true bfp, hcg will continue to rise, so the bleeding should taper off/stop.
FX for you and :dust:

No way to really know. Just try to relax and not stress yourself out. I really hope it stops for you! Keep us posted.

Af isn't due for a week. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on cd11.... stretchy cm with pink streaked blood (very little just once after I wiped )
I have no blood on the pad but it's there everytime I wipe :(
Il update this as I no more

Af isn't due for a week. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on cd11.... stretchy cm with pink streaked blood (very little just once after I wiped )
I have no blood on the pad but it's there everytime I wipe :(
Il update this as I no more

Sounds like IB. Just believe it is that and enjoy your pregnancy dear. have you tested again? See if the line is darker.

ETA: Just realized you tested today. I have read plenty of stories where women had IB around the time of their AF. How is your AF not do for a week if you are 13 dpo?

probably ib. also just want to add i bled little bits throughout my pg and i have a healthy boy its not always bad x

I ovulated on cd9 instead of cd14/15 so I normally wouldn't even be testing at this stage. I have a 28 /29 day cycle and this is now cd23 but bleeding started yesterday so a wk earlier than expected af.

So I've woke this morning g to very heavy bleeding 😢
totally gutted as I have faint postives but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Did it take longer for your next cycle to be 'normal' again ms sunshine?

I believe I had a loss last cycle as well, as my temp stayed high into AF ( got extremly faint lines but well after timeframe) and AF was very heavy and double length- NOT normal for me. I did immed go into this cycle no prob, so hopefully you will not have an issue either. It's very tought when you just start seeing a hint of something and then it's ripped away :hugs:
Here's my 2 charts below, so you can see how I did go from that loss cycle to this one right after.
FFChart715.jpg

So I've woke this morning g to very heavy bleeding 😢
totally gutted as I have faint postives but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I am so sorry! Chemicals suck. I have had one as well. It is tough but stay positive. Your body is doing what is best. It wants you to have the healthiest baby possible!

Did it take longer for your next cycle to be 'normal' again ms sunshine?

I have PCOS so I didn't O my next cycle. My period the month of my chemical was 5 days late and very light.

I believe I had a loss last cycle as well, as my temp stayed high into AF ( got extremly faint lines but well after timeframe) and AF was very heavy and double length- NOT normal for me. I did immed go into this cycle no prob, so hopefully you will not have an issue either. It's very tought when you just start seeing a hint of something and then it's ripped away :hugs:
Here's my 2 charts below, so you can see how I did go from that loss cycle to this one right after.
View attachment 891225

You sound like me! My test were positive well after the time limit as well and pretty faint. My first test came up bfp right around the time limit but was pretty faint.

I have actually had 2 chemicals and it sucks because you have symptoms and then it is over so fast.

Hugs mama. I've had two chemicals this year and they suck..both times I just treated them as a period and my next one just followed on schedule. If you ovulated early that means your period was due early too, I've quickly learned my luteal phase is always 13/14 days so if for some reason I ovulate really early at cd9/10, then my period is due/arrives cd24 or so. Fx for next month!

So sorry to hear about this. Chemicals are devastating! I have had one before now. My doctor said that chemicals are good as your body knows to reject early on if something is wrong. Whether or not that is true who knows! But I am sure that next time you will have a sticky little bean :flower:

Thanks everyone makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone..... I am just Gnna keep my chin up and stay positive for next month x
oh I'm still getting a faint positive on tests, does anyone know how long that last for???
Does hgc stay in the body for long

I'm not sure in your particular case, but this happened to me two cycles ago. I got 3 faint positives, then a negative, then bleeding that became a normal period, so it was a chemical pregnancy for me. Depending on how much you bled and how long you bled for, maybe it could be implantation, or could be a chemical pregnancy.

1want - if it's a loss the hcg should start getting lighter over a week or so I'd say depending what number you start with. If the lines are staying the same or getting a bit darker you may want to get a hcg blood test (quantitative).
It's not common but there are ladies who had pregs despite quite alot of early bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->