Faint positive then negative 3 days later? Please help!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I'm REALLY confused! I had all these signs that made me think oh gosh I need to test..

Well when I tested that morning I got a very faint positive.. Now today (3 days later) I get a :bfn:?

Has anyone ever been through this?? Please help I'm going crazy!!:wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8
Any idea how many dpo you are? I have heard the new frers are really bad for indents. Also, some ladies never have luck with fmu.

Maybe you O'd later than you though. Fx'd thay your bfp is on the way
:dust:

Sorry to say but that first one I don't see any color so I would sadly say indent most likely. Hopefully you get BFP soon, though.

Okay so I'm REALLY confused! I had all these signs that made me think oh gosh I need to test..

Well when I tested that morning I got a very faint positive.. Now today (3 days later) I get a :bfn:?

Has anyone ever been through this?? Please help I'm going crazy!!:wacko::wacko:

Hi:flower: Like everyone says Frer is not what it used to be according to a lot of ladies using it in the past. I personally love the Clearblue plus, I know blue dye is more prone to evaps but I used them on two pregnancies, my youngest son and now in September when I miscarried and if you are late it should show by now and you will know, I know sometimes ladies have low hcg in the beginning so it should show at least a faint plus sign . But like I said you'll definitely know when it's positive:winkwink:
I really think you should try another brand:winkwink: I also like the 88 cent walmart ones (first signal), last pregnancy I got faint line 3 days before Af, and think on the day Af were supposed to arrive bright clear Bfp on those:winkwink:

Fx for an answer for you soon:hugs:
Oh and I forgot to say that the new frers I have noticed that the urine kind of get stuck on the test strip between the test line and control line so it looks like it's a line there. It's a cruel joke that have gotten me many times, my heart started pounding but when I held it up to the ligth I saw the wetness on the strip making a shadow looking line :(
I don't like the Frers anymore...
I would try different brands Chica;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back