faint possitives

slongson

Reaction score
Hi I'm new on here and looking for some advice before I drive myself insane. I was due af on the 15/10 but only off the pill one mth so could be wrong, tested on 18/10 twice both very very faint possitives tested again 19/10, 20/10, 21/10 all positives and getting darker but I'd still say faint. Going of af I should be 5 weeks. With my other children always had dark possitives straight away. My only symptoms are tiredness and sore breasts. I just can't get excited as I don't feel pregnant and surely the lines should be a lot darker now? Am I just driving myself mad? Xx

Hi I'm new on here and looking for some advice before I drive myself insane. I was due af on the 15/10 but only off the pill one mth so could be wrong, tested on 18/10 twice both very very faint possitives tested again 19/10, 20/10, 21/10 all positives and getting darker but I'd still say faint. Going of af I should be 5 weeks. With my other children always had dark possitives straight away. My only symptoms are tiredness and sore breasts. I just can't get excited as I don't feel pregnant and surely the lines should be a lot darker now? Am I just driving myself mad? Xx

My tests with my first child were really faint at first. And now today i've just found out i'm pregnant with my second and the lines were very faint again. As long as there is a line there it means your pregnant. COngratulations :happydance:.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats! You may just not be as far along as you think you are.

Congratulations!!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very H&H 9 months!

Try not to drive yourself crazy with the test spotting. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->