fainted in shower, fell to floor :(

Sugden88

Reaction score
So I completely fainted in shower, didn't even feel it coming on! But husband said I was shaking & jerking with my eyes open. Obviously I fell to floor,, hurting my bum/back etc

We are advised to go to hospital, checked me over and I'm fine, scanned baby (I'm 11weeks 2 day's) and baby was totally fine.
I have never been so relieved in my life.
I'm not religious but I thanked God for that one!

Just had to vent about my trauma as most people don't know I'm pregnant yet x

Do you know what caused you to faint??

Glad in the end both you and your bean are ok. That must have been very scary! :hugs:

I almost passed out last pregnancy. I had to get out of the shower and lie on the floor. Scared the husband shitless, even though my shower wasn't hot the heat still caused me to feel faint, that and low blood sugar. After that, I always had a glass of oj or a biscuit before a shower and made sure the vent was on.

Hope you get better soon, that feeling of passing out is bloody scary!

Oh dear! Maybe your blood pressure was low? The hormones can cause that. Also had an episode in the shower but I was able to yell for SO and get myself down in the tub before I lost it.

Glad everything was fine in the end!

Thanks ladies, I normally feel it coming on and lye down but I honestly don't remember a thing, I also fell onto a razor I don't know how I didn't cut myself. Been told to get compression socks to help.

Feeling sore today but baby is fine and that's all I was worried about! Good idea about glass of orange juice before showering though! Xx

I'm glad to hear you and lo are well, next time you shower I would keep the door open and either the vent or a window open too because even the steam from a shower can make you dizzy and make the room hotter than it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->