Fainted very worried...

pinkfairyxx

Reaction score
Evening girls hope you are having a nice Saturday night. I need a bit of advice. I am 7 (nearly 8 weeks) pregnant but fainted at 6 weeks it started very quickly with a painful tummy ache then I felt really sick urging and that then I saw black spots and fainted. I was in Barcelona on the beach at the time and paramedics tended to me but as they were spanish I didn't get much advice just stay out of the sun and eat. I've got my first midwife appointment on Monday but am in knots about this as I'm so worried that I may have miscarried. I can't rest and feel so upset has anyone else experienced this? :cry:

Not sure but didn't want to read and run. I know I have low blood pressure now 90/60 which can cause fainting. I haven't yet. It might be just all the changes going on in your body. :hugs: Your midwife will give you advice.

I am sick, really sick and i feel like i wanna have high fever, im so confused and twice the doctor say they cannot administer any medication, im really in pains and im 9weeks pregnant pls advice i need help

Bomly, I am sorry that you are so sick. Can you go to the emergency room?

Pink, Can you make an early appointment with your doctor? I am worried too because I had bad cramps a few nights ago. I want to ask for an early scan, and I think I will next week. Can you ask your doctor for an early scan?

Sorry I don't have more advice. Hugs

Fainting in early pregnancy is actually really common. I'm sure you've even seen it in movies or tv. Your body is sending extra blood to your uterus, sometimes it sends so much that there's not enough to supply the rest of your body adequately, making your blood pressure drop, and making you faint. To combat it drink plenty of fluids, eat iron rich foods, get plenty of rest and when you get up do it slowly. It's nothing to be too alarmed about, and it isn't a miscarriage sign. I hope you feel better soon :)

I fainted a few times in the first trimester when I was pregnant with my first. It was horrible, but my ob said it was very common and nothing to worry about. It happened when I got hot (in a crowded train), and twice when I was just rushing around and my blood pressure dropped. Good luck and take care of yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->