Fainting and constant dizziness

Ginaerhol

Mummy of 3 princesses :D
Reaction score
Hi girls

I know that at this stage of pregnancy it can be normal to feel light headed and faint sometimes. But for about the past week i have had it really bad, i can't walk any distance without feeling like everything around me is moving about and feeling like i am going to faint. First i feel really sick, then the ground feels like it is moving, then i feel like everything is fuzzy to look at and really hot and then my head feels soooo heavy and i have to sit down...and sitting down doesnt take it away, and even then i feel weak for the rest of the day...i hate it i went to town this morning really early to try and avoid the crowds and had only been in boots for 10 mins when it started. Does anyone else have this and is it normal???

Get yourself to midwife or dr and get your blood pressure checked as soon as poss. I had been having bad headaches and nose bleeds and dr was happy to check mine to put my mind at ease.
If you have any swelling that's also a tell tale sign.
Seriously, phone now it's probably just usual pregnancy joys but it's worth checking it out.:hugs:

I would give your doctor or midwife a call as i no its meant to be normal but not the the extent you feeling hun :hugs:

yeah i faint all the time, today as well in fact. Happens wen im out shopping n everything. Dont worry too much but you need to see a doctor to check everything is ok. They told me it was normal for some ppl.

are you breathless as well? I would go to the midwife/docs to rule out anything else

I find that when i stand up, my head starts pounding and i feel like i'm going to collapse. If i am standing still too long my legs turn to jelly and feel like i'm going to pass out.

The last week or so it seems to have got worse and I have constant headaches.

I'm going to have to go back to docs again. I had my blood pressure checked last week i think and it was 80/50 which she said was very low but nothing they can do about it?!

ive had this too but my bps fine its just one of those horrid preg things my midwife said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->