• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fainting!

shockd&amazed

Made it to 3rd tri!Yay!
Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a most embarrassing episode the other day where I fainted in a shop!:dohh:
I felt I wasn't getting any air, felt really hot and then couldn't breathe, then wham! I hit the floor!
Luckily the people there were great, got me some sugary tea etc and I was fine a few mins later.
But it's worrying me!
Anyone else fainting? Sounds so Victorian doesn't it?!
I think it's either mild anaemia as my bloods were borderline last time, or just baby's legs being in my lungs and not getting enough air!
Can't wait for this tri to pass now!:dohh:

Oh no!!! Hope you are feeling better now? x x

Hope you're ok! I have anaemia and slightly low BP on and off but haven't fainted. I fainted once in a hospital in Italy last winter - they took very good care of me and wouldn't let me stand up for ages! It's such an awful feeling so sending you :hugs: You might just have been on your feet too long - you need to rest up a bit maybe!

Oh dear, thats not good! Perhaps you should call your midwife for some advice. I hope you feel better soon and don't have any more fainting attacks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"